[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. monster2

2. Axael

3. Kracken

• Up x 1
  4. snappyT3

Most organized group I've ever seen. Never thought a Bio-lab could fall that fast!
    • Up x 1
  5. FINALCUT

6. Kracken

Yeah....

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Seumas

8. Whiskey

Devel Dogs - Always recruiting. Chicks want us, guys want to be us, join up today for the fun and festivities.
  9. Kracken

10. Greeniegriz

DevilDogs! Kick *** launch day!

Cheers,

GG
  11. Axael

Was great meeting all the new faces yesterday. Everyone did such an amazing job!

Looking forward to much, much more.
  12. Kracken

13. Raraldor

Hello, anyone remember me? :p Wondering if I'm still accepted into this outfit, I wasn't around for long lol.
  14. monster2

15. Kracken

16. monster2

17. 3Jane

I couldn't believe how well we launched, way to kick *** on Esamir! 666th stronger than ever!
  18. Phantom

19. ajma

I'm looking for an outfit and yours looks cool, but I'd like to know some things:
    1. Is it necessary to join the forums? Can it be Facebook only?
    2. Do you use the in-game VoIP?
    3. Is a mic really necessary?
    I ask all of these because:
    1. I don't like to have accounts everywhere on the internet and I already have a Facebook account.
    2. I already have TS3 and also find the in-game system sufficient.
    3. Even though I'm a teamplayer and will gladly follow orders, I don't like to talk over the internet very much because I find it kind of awkward. I'm also a non-native English speaker, which means you won't always understand me (but I will understand you 99% of the time). I'm 27 but have my own old-man quirks, so please bear with me. :p
  20. Kracken

1. Yes - forums required. Used for giveaways.
    2. No
    3. Yes - but you don't have to talk that much if you don't want to.

I'm a wee bit older than you and by far quirkier. I'm a native speaker and no one knows what I say 1/2 the time!

[IMG]