[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Jazzman

Check out our website at www.planetside-devildogs.com for sign-up info! That or catch us in game through wok or evilpig on US West 02.
  2. Kracken

3. Greeniegriz

4. Phantom

Owned Indar (literally) today with the 666th!
  5. EVILPIG

6. RykerStruvian

I had fun playing with you guys for the short amount of time it was. The squad I was with really appreciated your help too, Greeniegriz. Hope to fight with you guys again in the future :)!
  7. showtime

Great day today! Always fun playing with a good group of people!
  8. Nitrouswater

Are you NC Do you like organized battle plans and fun groups of people? THEN SIGN UP TODAY! We need solders you up for it?

Would you like to know more?

www.Planetside-Devildogs.com
  9. EVILPIG

West2, all Blue!
  10. monster2

11. Cloverduk

Old Devil Dog member here. How do I go about getting an invite?
  12. EVILPIG

13. Sledgecrushr

Wohoo Im in !!!!!
  14. Greeniegriz

Good night with the 666th. Easily the best outfit.

Cheers,

GG
  15. monster2

16. Merlot

By far, the most organized PS outfit ever. No hating, no tryouts, no L33T crap - just business. Armor, air, max crash.. they do it all - heck .. they invented it.
  17. EVILPIG

Old school dogs or new recruit, make sure you register our forums. We're not just inviting people in game.
  18. Kartin

I'm looking for an outfit, but I would really like to find a good Rapid Response Team. How much emphasis do you guys plan on giving LA response teams?
  19. JavaBoy

Joined up and played today and all I can say is WOW! I wish I had joined them 9 years ago in Planetside!!
  20. EVILPIG

We've had a Rapid Response Team for 9 years. Everyone is learning the new game ATM, but we are experimenting with different tactics and methods of movement everyday.