[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Whalenator

#NC4Life
    Great game today guys.
  2. EVILPIG

Today was epic. Large and coordinated.
    • Up x 1
  3. Nitrouswater

^^^hemad.
  4. Nitrouswater

Good Push today , and that was only 30 of us can't wait to see what the next few months bring :)
  5. Thorkoal

I'd love to join, the only thing keeping me from doing so is the name of the outfit and the logo :/ sorry guys but that's what you're missing... good name and a good logo.
  6. showtime

anyone not apart of 666th is missing out!
  7. Sardus

Good bunch of guys. Looking forward to killing some on US West :D
  8. Pip Sixty

And I'll need another invite lol!
  9. Greeniegriz

A lot of fun yesterday. Go Devildogs!

Cheers.
  10. Manitou

It was fun to "bump" into you guys last night. Sorry about your tanks at Indar Bay Point! ;) You guys did good in finally rooting us out. Fun stuff!
  11. Kracken

Devil Dog is a motivational nickname for a U.S. Marine. Sorry but it's awesome!

And which logo, we've tons!
  12. Thorkoal

If the name was USM (U.S.Marines) or USMC (U.S. Marine Corp) it would be so much epic ^^

And 1 logo everyone remembers is what you need, not many :p

And that dog looks like a cartoon-based outfit IMO :/

Still, guys, no offense :)
  13. EVILPIG

The logo is our original outfit logo from Planetside 1, touched up. You seem to be spending more time here than in your own recruitment thread, I smell envy. You may apply at any time. ;)
  14. Phantom

Fantastic first day of beta with the 666th. Looking forward to many more!
  15. wok

16. Thorkoal

I'm also on The Praetorian Guard recruitment thread :p just trying to help out, I recruit my people on the game itself but it's quite unplayable when many ppl are in :/
  17. Nitrouswater

leave some kills for me!
  18. Mercer

Glad to see you guys coming back in force. I saw some of you in PS right up until tech testing. GL.
  19. Kracken

20. MattChk

How do I sign up?