[NC] 666th Devil Dogs

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by EVILPIG, Aug 6, 2012.

1. junovc

NC4Life w/ 666th DD
  2. Greeniegriz

The 666th is made up of a lot of good people. Been nice waiting for Beta to start with them.

Cheers,

GG
  3. Whalenator

Hey nice avatar wherecha get it? NC?
  4. RobTG

i took it from u just like i will take ur bases. :D are you ready for the twilight????
  5. Trimm

our lazers will block out the sun

:cool:
  6. soy

hooah my good bros

prepare for a lose DEVLI DOGS
  7. mcloud

WE GOT DETHSTAR
    • Up x 1
  8. TheSmurf

Go dawgs!
  9. Direwolf

Aren't you guys playing on the East Server? It's gonna be hard to get us when you can't even find us...
  10. Kracken

:cool:
  11. EVILPIG

We play to win, won't need "pay to win"!
  12. EVILPIG

We have 30 on atm.
  13. wok

over 30 strong in the outfit and counting... it appears there are some folks who feel so threatened by the mere idea of us, they have gone out of their way to create a false outfit and use names that are not their own... without elaborating too much, if you want in the real 666th Devil Dogs, register on our forums planetside-devildogs.com and get access to our teamspeak server, we will invite you to the outfit when we can see the whites of your eyes, so to speak... Accept no Substitute.
  14. EVILPIG

Now set up on the smoother West 02.
  15. wok

ATTENTION PLEASE Gentlemen and Ladies, we are Now Officially on WestCoast Server 02... we have moved off of 01 due to issues with people claiming to be mature, though there actions speak louder than their words... Thank You for your patience!
  16. Morrissey

wait, so the "666th Devil Dogs" outfit on West 1 isn't the real one now?
  17. Greeniegriz

Officially on West 2 now. Pig might retain the one he created on West 1...

Cheers,

GG
  18. EVILPIG

More and more faces showing everyday.
  19. glowsticky

Are you guys on West 1 or 2, officially?
  20. EVILPIG