Nano-Weave Armor is bad for this game.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Ash87

Someone opened the necronomicon again didn't they?

Damn ye' king fool, thou has doomst us all! Whenst thou spok-ist the words, the army of the dead awoke...

They have a great hungering for the nanoweave... and they will come here to get it!
  2. UberBonisseur

Notice how the main counter argument of the thread says NW is balanced because it only increases the total durability by 125 HP.

Although I did it for the lulz, this is only half-necroing.
  3. Mustarde

I was fascinated reading the earlier responses of this thread, before NW was doubled from a max benefit of 125 to 250. Buzz's argument is similar to stew's, and focuses on the inherent advantage between noobs and high BR nanoweave users.

So much, yet so little has changed. The fundamental issues with NW remain, yet it now hurts infiltrator snipers so much more. Flak was buffed but is less necessary post-HE nerf. They have improved the ASC and bandolier as well to make the other suits more interesting and viable options.

I personally hope to see the bolt actions rebalanced against nanoweave. As far as the other arguments against it... Well I think we actually have good options now and don't strongly desire a nerf to the suit, or removal entirely. Right now though, it passively counters an entire weapon class which is just broken and should have been fixed in March.

I miss Buzz.