Name Theft....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheAntiFish, Sep 4, 2013.

1. TheAntiFish

Bastards. It's not even a good name.

I try to make a Miller character. "That name is taken"

FFS people. All i have is TheAntiFish, Make up your own ******* names!!!!!
  2. DJPenguin

I felt the same way when "Penguin" wasn't unique anymore at the turn of the century. Then i had to be innovative.
  3. IamDH

TheCounterFish
    • Up x 1
  4. Vixxing

Hmm... sounds fishy...
    • Up x 4
  5. IamDH

Lol
  6. TheAntiFish

I've just considered something... Is the one name then taken across all the servers? Because mine seems to be gone on all of them.
  7. RHINO_Mk.II

Was disappointed when RHINO wasn't available as a username for C&C Tiberian Sun online.

Thus, RHINO_Mk.II was born.
  8. Vixxing

Imagine VS without Saron? Enforcer > Saron anyday!
  9. IamDH

Hey wait a second.
    Did you delete the original TheAntiFish then try to join miller?
  10. DJPenguin

yep
    • Up x 2
  11. TheAntiFish

I've actually taken TheCounterFish bahaha.

I just dont want to be one of those people with xXTeHAntiFishz0rz12482Xx as a name :(
  12. TheAntiFish

Right yeah i'm an idiot. No i didn't delete TheAntiFish, This entire thread is an example of stupidity.
    • Up x 3
  13. IamDH

TheFishStick
    • Up x 3
  14. IamDH

Lol..
  15. Vixxing

:) of NC stupidity you mean? ;)
    • Up x 1
  16. RasFW

I used to be Frostwhisper on PS1 back in the early days. Then my brother and I argued what to spend our certs on, so I made my own character RasFrostwhisper. Then it became a real chore to send me tells and invite me to squads, so when PS2 came out RasUS was born (during Tech/Beta test). Then I didn't like the US part, so I went with FW. Now I'm RasFW.
  17. St0mpy

He plays on Ceres but names are global so yes, itll be taken on all servers, and its not yours any more, I know it sucks but first come first served, its hard to be unique unless you use random characters, and then theyll think youre a hacker.

You could always be AnAntiFish
  18. St0mpy

If he had it would be again available for him to reuse
  19. IamDH

He didnt even delete it in the first place :)
  20. KenDelta

I wanted MLGPROYOLOSWAG when I 1st started playing back in december 012, but was taken... I feel ya bro.