Name Change Tokens

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chiss, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Chiss

I've heard many times that these are coming soon.
    Is that ever going to happen? I move country a lot, and my current countries character is stupidly named, would like to remedy it.

Better yet, give me server transfer tokens.... To avoid people abusing them for balance issues, make it so you cannot change to another server in the same region, and once you transfer out of a region, you cannot transfer back to it for 6 months. Easy.
  2. NedNedley

Not a PSA
    • Up x 4
  3. gigastar

Not a PSA, and even if you got server tokens, where the hell would you go now?

You really think Miller is going to be any better than Cobalt? Or vise versa?
    • Up x 1
  4. FieldMarshall

I was promised a [PSA]. Lies! Lies and deceit! Nay, betrayal i say!
    • Up x 1
  5. RHINO_Mk.II

Here's a real PSA about name change tokens: On the Q&A play session that Higby did with Angry Joe, Higby stated that it's still on their list of things to do, it just keeps getting pushed back because other features or bugfixes are assigned higher priority.
    • Up x 1
  6. NinjaTurtle

For **** sake Chiss I thought this was an actual confirmation

Damn people not knowing what PSA stands for

I leave a disappointed turtle
  7. Chiss

If you read my post, you would know i simply want to go to any server hosted in the country i am living in...

Please forgive me.
  8. NC_agent00kevin

It would be nice but only because Ive been wanting to make a small outfit based on some movie or TV show...

Like Reservoir Dogs. Or Firefly. Even The Matrix.

Each person would have a toon with a Character name, Mr Pink, or Morpheus, or Jayne.

Something not too serious and fun to play against/as. But right now that would require making all new toons to use. If we had tokens, we could do it til we wanted to do something else or go back to normal.

I think it'd be pretty damn fun cruising around in a Gal, doing stuff with Firefly names :)
  9. Moonheart

What's a PSA?
  10. Ribero

Public Service Announcement.