MYTHBUSTED: 200 infantry resources to kill 450 vehicle resources?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Phazaar, Jun 27, 2013.

1. RemusVentanus

I cant wait for Walls and Domeshields so all the explosion addicted winbutton masher kiddies can stay inside the bases and bomb eachother into oblivion with C4. Should never let them out again while at it.
  2. Jalek

Tanks need a third crew member... so LA's can get more kills per infantry resource used.
    This sounds like the ESF debates.
    • Up x 2
  3. Jalek

I don't normally play LA, but I certed C4 and have been finding lone tanks far behind territorial lines apparently asleep. I haven't been hit before dropping the C4 yet, it's not hard to stay behind the turret and with even the third-person camera not letting them look in other directions...

I've used C4 more often with my medic, like a remote-detonated landmine.
  4. Kenny007

I must really be bad if I don't see C4 as a 'winbutton'... :(
  5. Jachim

Exactly, stop arguing that C4 should be increased in cost. It should be reduced, but its one-shot ability on high resource vehicles should be removed, unless two work together or you combo with other items.
  6. Van Dax

Thats a little bit of faulty logic OP, it is analogous to saying BASRs are balanced around being OHK on headshots but because their average accuracy is about 35-40% they are clearly not accurate enough.