My xp boost losing time/refund time lost?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kdog559, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Kdog559

Would like to know if the Devs would replace my lost time currently losing on my xp boost that I bought for 7 days if they can refund me with at least a 1 day xp boost to cover for the time I lost.I mean I did pay for it and it's not fair to the people who have to suffer a lost because of the recent patch.Not saying this should be for everyone, ONLY for the people who bought 1 day or 7 days xp boost.What you all think?
  2. Call-Me-Kenneth

i would rather have the team sit on patches till they are ready, instead of having to run around in panic because their advertised double exp weekend and patch resulted on their game being unplayable for hours now.
  3. CorporationUSA

I agree. If you payed for a boost, you should be able to use the full boost, excluding scheduled downtime.
  4. Kdog559

Yea I completely understand how you feel, but I the way I meant it was that when they finish there patching on their end and get everything sorted out so we can all start playing again,that then hopefully they can address this type of issue as I'm sure there are people who have paid for these services and don't want to see money wasted. It's just something I hope they can address when this patch issue is over with.
  5. Call-Me-Kenneth

you can make a ticket after the server problems get resolved, tell them when you bought the boost and applied it, and a gm will reimburse you a smaller boost. i did that a year or so back and got a two day one.

just don't use the in game ticket system, i think that one leads to the incinerator room. use the one on the website, it will create a real ticket with a mail being sent to you to confirm it.
  6. Kdog559

Thanks for the reply and advice. I didn't know that.Will do what you said.