My Scythe Feels Indestructible

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Diamond Sword, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Diamond Sword

I just killed 3 mossys one right after the other by having them ram into my Scythe; They all died instantly on contact, I barely took any damage at all. Took more from one hitting me with a single rocket pod shot right before he smashed into me than I did from his plane hitting me at full speed.

Before the update, if someone hit me going full speed, we both died. :eek:
  2. Zapon

yesterday i was piloting a fully loaded Galaxy- a drop pod hit me and we all died

Same thing happened to me in a Lib in MID air while in combat

This needs to stop
  3. Diamond Sword

What was your Gal's health at? The lib makes sense; drop pods always kill them if you hit them dead center on them. Galaxies don't even usually take damage from it.
  4. FleshIcon

Weird, the nose of my plane slightly bumped into the ground and slow speed and I exploded. Was very surprised. :p

Iv hit planes as well and come out 2nd best but always took a chunk of damage. Not sure how you did it Diamond? Id say its something to do with the angle of both planes colliding.

In regards to drop pods. If you're unlucky enough to get hit by one then I don't see why they can't take you out. They're like a huge cannon ball from space! :D
  5. Zapon

full health

Not when the plane is big enough- what next, when they bring the airborne carriers, one drop pod and you're dead?
  6. Garzin

The real thing that needs to stop is - friendly pilots crashing into you for no reason.
  7. PaladinZERO

you want to know something funny, I was driving my tank and a Scythe started an attack run, ended up hitting me. He died and I got ramming kill, and almost no damage. It happened again the next day, same result. It appears the person ramming is getting nuked while the target is not. Bug or a new feature?
  8. freehotdawgz

I was driving a vanguard in formation when the two beside me bumped into me causing me to explode. The vehicle ramming damage is WAY to high.
  9. PandoraAce

I rammed a mossie today on purpose, took no damage and he died right then and there. Also got rammed by a friendly scythe today, took no damage but he sent me toward the ground and died.
  10. PaladinZERO

Looks like a bug in the way ramming damage is allocated.