My PS2 wishlist

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alan Kalane, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Alan Kalane

My wishlist consist of the best (IMHO) ideas I've ever had/seen on these forum.

1. Resource Revamp phase 2,3
    2. Redeployside fix
    3. Leadership update
    • laser pointer for designating targets
    • the leader gets a percentage of combined squad XP every minute for leading. The more efficient and coordinated the squad is the more XP the leader earns. Creates motivation to lead.
    • the ability to set XP boost zones for doing the requested activity(such as "Request AV nest", +30% to vehicle kill XP in 20m radious) . Uses Command Points.
    • The Leader gains Command Points based on the formula:
    • CP/minute=combined_squad_exp_per_minute/number_of_squad_members
    • Basically the more efficient and coordinated your squad is the more XP/minute it gains the more CP the leader gets to boost the squad member XP gain even further. Creates motivation to follow the lead.
    4.LA update
    • Adrenaline Injection - increases sprint speed(not ADS or strafe speed) by 50%, jump height by 50% and shortens all animations(reloading,throwing C4 or grenade) by 30%. Similiar appearance to a medkit, goes into the (currently empty) tool slot.
    • Reserve fuel tank - resupplies some of the jetpack fuel. Similiar appearance to the C4 switch, press the button to activate. Goes into the tool slot
    • Smoke bomb - Causes the effects of flashbang and smoke grenades on your position. Used for ninja-style escapes.Tool slot.
    5.VR Update
    • Moving targets to practice leading
    • Hitting players in the VR should do no damage but display a hitmarker. Used for practicing with friends.
    • An option to invite a player into a "practice group". Players in a practice group can deal damage to each other. Used for practicing with friends.