[Suggestion] My old Suggestion from the Planetside 2 Shark Tank for 2 new NS AI max weapons

Discussion in 'MAX' started by SWAT Omega X, Dec 3, 2014.

1. SWAT Omega X

My suggestion is for a common pool of MAX weapons and My idea requires little effort. Basically a common pool of Anti infantry weapons, The first one is a ranged one which is the modified NS-10 Burster in the lore, Damage model of 167 to 10m and 143 at 70m, Muzzle velocity of 525m/s, with a fire rate of 250 RPM Automatic, Magazine of 35 with 280 ammo pool, short reload of 2.75, long reload of 2.80 seconds, hip accuracy of 1/1.5/1.5/2 and bloom of 0.05.

The roll of this weapon is a longer range Anti infantry weapon option.

Lastly a common NS MAX shotgun by the lore its an upscale NS Baron G5, damage model 110x7 to 10m and 60 at 30, Muzzle Velocity 400m/s, fire rate 180 RPM semi automatic, Magazine 6 with 48 ammo pool, 7 pellets per shell, reload is Per shell .5 short .6 long(for the first Shell if empty), hip accuracy of 1.25/1.75/1.75/2.25 and bloom of 0.05 it has extended magazines which add 2 more shells.

the roll is a shotgun offer a longer range and still being able to take down close range targets, as well as the unique reload system like a pump action.

So what are you guys feedback for these weapons?
  2. _itg

The first gun doesn't seem very well balanced compared to the existing weapons. For example, it's less accurate than the Blueshift with a much lower RoF and smaller magazine. It's equally inferior to the short-range 167-damage guns in short range, where the accuracy doesn't matter and the RoF is still very low.

As for the shotgun, the only thing that seems off is the bloom per shot. This would make slugs much stronger, since spam-firing them would be viable. The NC guns literally have 20 times more bloom, according to the wiki, which is why you have to pace your shots when using slugs if you want to hit anything.

In general, I'm not in favor of NS machine guns and shotguns. It's pretty clear the intention is to reduce faction diversity in the name of fairness.
  3. Siilk

I think common pool weapons should not exist at all