[BUG] My jetpack stop working

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by AmazingTrooper, Dec 16, 2012.

1. AmazingTrooper

When I'm playing sometimes my jetpack says screw you to me and dosen't work, when I switch classes everything works fine. Then I go back to Light Assault and the jetpack won't work. It works fine when I closes PS2 and start it back up though so it's not that major of a problem but just tedious.
    • Up x 1
  2. Spectre9000

I've had the same issue.
    • Up x 1
  3. Parity

It was said that it stops working while you die using the ability of another class and then switch to LA.
  4. Oldman

• Up x 1
  5. Dyrr

Its not a solution obviously, but for right now I have found if you die using the jetpack or special ability of another class, just don't change classes without respawning first - spawn and change class at a terminal and it will keep you from getting the bug - at least it has for me since I noticed the pattern

6. Steppa

It happens a LOT when I switch from LA to another class for a while then switch back...usually right when the situation has called for the LA's jump jets...only to be grounded, unable to use the ability.
  7. Wily

It seems to me they fixed it somewhat, I used to get it semi-regular, haven't seen it happen since the change. Maybe it's still happening under a different set of circumstances that they aren't aware of?
  8. Alcatar

I seem to be able to replicate the bug (now tried 3 times) by crouching, then hitting or holding jump. Once I thereafter attempt to use jetpack, it no longer functions (until relogging). It doesn't always seem to work, however.

Try it every now and then, perhaps and see if it's the same for you guys. I've had this issue several times throughout beta and release, would be nice to finally fix it.
  9. Sandman2055

Re-logging will fix it - well, at least temporarily.