My first ever MAX event! :D

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Campagne, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Campagne

Youkeepusingthatword.png

What the fnck are you even talking about? The board posted by Crayv? I don't care about that, it's both dated and irrelevant.

Mongoloid is a physiological term which describes the anatomy of a person descendant from central Asia or similar areas. He's calling me stupid by comparing me to an Indian or Korean person. That's racist.
  2. DarkStarAnubis

No, it is worse. A mongoloid is also someone affected by the Down syndrome, whose associated chromosomes anomaly results in face traits resembling people from Central Asia, hence the term.

Either way, why on Earth use such terms?
    • Up x 3
  3. Exileant

:eek: Ah.... Well, that is wrong as it is kind of the parallel of calling a black person the N word. :confused: It is not common knowledge so I grant an uneasy pass. That is one of those insults you hear a hyper smart person use and add it to your ever growing book of insults to be tossed about the next time you encounter an intellectual. :p But he is right that you are lacking I.Q. for trying to say Evidence that you BEGGED FOR does not matter.....

*Slaps hand of whoever said it* o_O No... we do not use words like that.... We instead say dummy, and bird brain... *Is then attacked by anthropomorphic winged friend* :confused: --Forgive me.... birdbrain is a no-no too.... *Spits out tooth and faints*
    • Up x 1
  4. Campagne

Ignorance is no excuse! Certainly not in the information age.

I didn't ask for anyone to post out-dated anecdotal circumstantial evidence with a questionable relevance to the thread. But even so wouldn't that just prove my point, that free MAXes aren't balanced or fair? 98 kills and one death on a MAX back before so many changes have gone by?

Birds are mostly too stupid to know they're being insulted. Or, maybe they are too wise to care. :p
  5. TRspy007

Facts and every time you break it down for him, the guy cuts out all the points, writes something stupid of his own invention, tell you to stop writing so much, and the PROCEEDS to tell you you don't have any arguments.

Too bad this mongoloidic part of the community is the one devs seem to listen to.
  6. TRspy007

LOL bro this guy just said mongoloid is a racist term. That just proves he's a mong. :D:D
  7. JibbaJabba

Emerald.
  8. Exileant

o_O There are multiple meanings to words. :eek: The first definition of Mongoloid is Offensive; Relating to the broad division of human kind including peoples of East Asia, Southeast Asia and the Arctic Region of North America. Again, you have to be smart to know this.... Or use google search.... ;) I get you want to be a trend setter, but this is one you should let die. Find another word for stupid.... :confused: It does not matter that it was picked up by the medical community. o_O If the medical community tried to adapt the N word as a medical term by slapping (-OID or -ISM) behind it, I would not hesitate to build Kill-dozer Mark 2, and lay waste to the responsible party's She-shed.
    • Up x 1
  9. Exileant

:D No.... No it would not prove your point when it states that N.C. Maxes are stellar and out right lethal units, surpassing Vanu's and even T.R.s unit (up close) BY FAR. :p Stop jumping from argument to argument.... It will not help you to run.

o_O A hand fed Raven raised from an egg, would peck out your eye for the first part of that comment, ;) and give you a respectful nod at the second part of it.
    • Up x 1
  10. TRspy007

Odd, I have characters there, there's about the usual concentration of MAXes lol.
  11. TRspy007

Lol if they adapted the n word as a medical term, I wouldn't care, they studied for a decade to be doctors, they know what they're doing more than me:D

I wouldn't do anything to get out of their good graces if I ever need them.

As for mongoloid, I suppose you could say that once upon a time, it was a way of being racist. The thing is, who the f*ck uses the word today to be racist? A smart person would have understood the context, especially in this sort of argument where we were at each other's IQ, not race. How can I be racist to a person who's race I don't even know??

The fact he went straight to assuming it was a racist slur aimed at him, despite the context of us calling each other dumb just goes to show how dumb he truly is. Not a trendsetter, plenty ppl use the word mongoloid, it's offensive, but a way to vent at a person's blatant stupidity, as he demonstrated above.
  12. Campagne

Well golly gee isn't it great that I've also pointed out multiple times the killboard is very dated and doesn't represent current equipment standards and capabilities? As per usual go ahead and replicate the results if the NC MAX is such a god-tier platform. :rolleyes:

Wisdom is not divided by emotions. A wise bird will be calm in the morning and calm in the evening no matter what is said to him. One could not be wise and respectful a moment after lashing out in anger.

But the bird's still too stupid to understand that anyway. :p

It is a racist slur, that's not a question. If I called you a potato it'd be comparing you to a potato with all the connotations that would accompany that. But it would not mean the same thing as calling someone a vegetable. Your intent does not matter if you use words that just don't mean what you think they do.

Also you call me gay without knowing my sexuality, so I don't see why you'd suddenly have a problem calling me racial slurs without knowing my ethnicity. Wouldn't be the first time I've been called a slur for the wrong race. :p
  13. Exileant

o_O If wisdom is not divided by emotions, you would not be able to tell a wise bird from a foolish one simply by how it reacted... You contradicted yourself. :confused: I find it monumentally disrespectful for you to put racism on the same level as calling someone gay.... In fact one is a childhood insult that everyone grows out of, where as racism is a stronghold that takes decades to reverse the thought processes of. It is nowhere near the same kind of hate. :eek: But again, you are deflecting. :D I was right, you were wrong. N.C.'s Maxes are monsters, and if they are not to you, you have no idea how to aim a shotgun or a site that literally guides the missile to where you aim. :p Hahahahaha!
  14. Exileant

:confused: Plenty of people use the word to be racist. (Of those who's vocabulary it has the pleasure of plaguing) Those smart people I mentioned are usually the main ones. o_O They love to call you obscure words, banking on your ignorance to allow a pass due to you not knowing its definition. :oops: You cannot ask them what that means because it proves their point that you are not as smart as they are, and you cannot get overly insulted, because what if it is a trap and they called you nothing at all? Again proving their point; because you did not take the time to look it up, and the only thing stopping you from getting the answer was foolish pride. The old Stick and Suss. I believe it is no cosmic accident it can be abbreviated as S.S.... :eek: I do not think you care because you are either not a minority, or have been sheltered to the point of never having experienced being called such names, and then be exposed to the treatment of being labeled as such. ;) The third option, is you are just young, to which I say, keep living. If you are half as smart as I think you are, you will change your tune. :rolleyes: Much like how everyone grows out of rooting for the villain of the story, or putting 666 on everything in some way because they think it is cool. o_O You find out the truth, have to put up with one of those idiot people you looked up to, or something just clicks... "The hat goes on the head; It's so SIMPLE!!!!" and BAM, you are one of the smart people. Just... use your powers for good, like I do, m-kay? :p Hahaha! If the term has racist roots, leave it alone, because it will never change in the hearts of those who it has caused pain. I know to this day, other races especially white people get seriously hurt of killed thinking it is a riot to use the N word, trying to sound black. Why take the chance at upsetting the wrong person with these words?
  15. Campagne

Yes, that's the joke. Good job.

I don't think you've been around very many homophobes.

MAX shotguns are just awful post-nerf and Ravens require 4 direct hits against basic infantry with a RoF of 48 and a magazine size of 5. Against infantry with flak armour infantry can soak 6 rockets.

Shotguns are ****, Ravens are trash, even Falcons are high-risk single-target only weapons with a 2-hit-kill and a magazine of 1 per arm with a reload of 1.9s.

Quite frankly it should come as no surprise that the NC MAX is terrible against infantry when all their weapons are short-ranged and ineffective. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and show us how amazing the NC MAX really is. :p
  16. TRspy007

I am in fact part of a minority, I am French. Take a look at the myth that is these so called "visible minorities" are actually majorities in every sense of the word. I like to call idiots mongs simply because I find it's creative and as you said, most people don't know what it means. I have been called "racist" names but I am able to 1) Take it as a joke 2) Realize the dude is serious and just stay away from him

Words aren't a problem, it's human nature to think things, especially racism, it's how we deal with the unknown. Stereotyping and classifying things in a general manner is what was required for our survival. Ex. If your friend gets eaten by an alligator, next time you see one, you're not gonna think "Well the other one we encountered may have just been a bad apple, I'll go see if I can hang out with this one". Or when certain factions were at war such as british and French, we had to identify in general who belonged in which camp based on the most apparent thing, what we can physically see. Whether we want to or not, we all judge based on physical appearance, then classify that person/thing with what our previous experiences tell us about it.

Now there's no more need for racism, and I can't say that I've ever seen anyone be significantly neglected due to their race, honestly people make it a bigger deal than it really is for political reasons. So who cares if I'm called a cracker, ugly, white or whatever, as long as that person doesn't act upon that discrimination, they are free to think/call me whatever they want.

If you want your view of the world to be shattered, take a look at how these "minorities" really are doing. (Scroll down there's a pie chart and stats) ;)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_world
  17. TRspy007

Gay applies to both men and women so......yeah I see your IQ still hasn't improved. As for your continued idiotic, misplaced accusations.... yeah there's two definitions buddy, and the racist classification one is capitalized....mongoloid

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Mongoloid

often not capitalized, dated, now usually offensive : of, relating to, or affected with Down syndrome
  18. Campagne

Again you call me an idiot yet you fail to even use the correct words. :rolleyes: Sex =/= sexuality. Sex is biological, sexuality is a person's sexual orientation I.E. heterosexual, homosexual, asexual, et cetera.

Funny how you skipped over the first one. Here's a little tip, the ordering of definitions in a dictionary usually isn't random...

It's capitalized because it refers to a person and follows traditional grammar rules, but I really don't expect you of all people to bother or even notice the capitalization had you not been told it. Grammar isn't a strong suit for most people on the internet and proper capitalization is far down the list of importance in communication. How often does one see "god" written when referring to God? Again I doubt you even knew there would be a difference.
  19. Exileant

:D Okay, one Gators are not people, to be subject to the same rules, we would need to be able to communicate with them. If you could speak to them, and you judged all of them as mindless bruits, yes that would make you prejudice, as each animal is just as different regarding personalities as we are. o_O Gator handlers know the language to an extent, and can tell the ones they can risk teaching from the ones that will bite their heads off and eat it while their body flops. :confused: We do not deal with the unknown like that either. We are TAUGHT to deal with the unknown through stereotypes by horrible guidance of misguided parents or friends. :p The first time I saw wasps marching up a wall like ants, ;) I thought nothing could be cuter. :D When I placed my finger in the way and they simply crawled over it and bumped me in the forehead repeatedly, I thought they wanted to play. :eek: When they stung me to within an inch of my life; :( I knew they didn't. Now I did not think all bees were the enemy after this. I put myself in their position. o_O Something the size of a mountain, moves over a moderate speed causing major gusts of wind and making repetitive noises and mumbles loud enough to vibrate the ground I am standing sideways on, then extends two building size spiders and places them in my path so that, I must face my deepest darkest fear by WALKING ON IT, that under any other circumstance would try to eat me for getting within INCHES of it; :confused: I realized not only did the bees show remarkable restraint by not stinging me right away, but would have been TERRIFIED at the sight of me an my chimera like appearance. ;) Later in life I learned they actually tried to communicate with me by standing on me and vibrating very hard. The headbutts were a warning, :eek: "Hey, you are scaring us, please don't kill us, we have done nothing to you, we are doing nothing to to you now, even though you are ACTIVELY placing HIVE SIZE predators that are attached to you in our way, please don't make us fight you, short massive thing, GO..... AWAY......" o_O Wasps are also very observant creatures they will actually sit and watch you for hours, and I do not mean watch as is sit still and take it all in, I mean actually land and keep their eyes on you turning their heads and adjusting so they can see you. :confused: So it is not even in THEIR nature to stereotype. :p They take us one human at a time and decide if we are going to be a threat to them. Our nature is to ask why something happened especially if it is bad. It is not until when we hear something stupid like, "That is how those people are..." that crap goes wrong.
    o_O As far as you being French, No, you do not get it. The only way someone will know where you come from is if you speak MAYBE. It is a whole different ball game when you actually LOOK different. :confused: You will just have to trust me on that. It almost always goes beyond words with African, Hispanic, and Asian.
  20. Exileant

o_O I have been around a ton of them. Most Homophobic people treat gay people like I do spiders. Either Isolate them and set them outside the door to be someone else's issue, or run and hide from them. :eek: Besides this, that is a lifestyle CHOICE, this is why it is called a sexual PREFERENCE..... Minorities cannot choose their color, not without a crap ton of cash and even then, you still cannot hide what is under the hood.... ;) (Gums, and more that I will not mention.)
    N.C. is fine to me. Their shotguns still spank stuff right proper. :D You are just setting it up wrong. The proof was in the pudding. And :eek: "If you don't eat your MEAT, you can't have any pudding!!!" "How can you have any pudding if you don't eat you meat!?" "And you!!!!" "YOU BEHAVE YOU *&^-^%$#!!!!! :mad: "STAAAAAAAAND STILL LAD-DY!!!!!"