My entire Empire allegiance is dependent on the MAX. Help me decide!

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Drakortha, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Darzok

The TR max is the best out of the 3 for AI since it is good at short to mid the NC only good at short and the VS well thats just poor.

It looks like the Max will get the same skills they had in PS1 since the TR max has hooks in its boots that hint as lockdown coming back but thats just a guess.
  2. Rothnang

Right now TR seems to pretty much be the way to go when it comes to MAX units. They seem to be the best at infantry combat in general.
  3. ShriekXL

There was a lockdown cert in beta, which would fit in the charge slot.

Not saying that it will be brought back at some point, but there you have it :p.
  4. Sugarfree

NC-max is really good against vehicles (any) tbh (and doesn't seem week against troops either)

/my2cents
  5. snu

completely untrue.

i have dual scat max, even got slugs for both, however i think the slugs are best for outdoor and then pellets for indoor.

I am undefeated against enemy maxes, all i need to do is charge to close the gap, and with my 14 shots, it only takes 12 or so to put one down.

the TTK is by far the best of any other weapons, even rockets or tanks.

i drop enemy maxes before i even lose 1/4th armor because of the speed of the semi-auto scatterguns, just a quick unload and the enemy max is dead in under 1.5 seconds.

this is 100% of the time, i have over 600 kills IN EACH GUN.

personally, from my experiences with MAXes, i think NC is the ABSOLUTE BEST AI maxes out there, even anti-max.
    its not hard to close the gap and totally annihilate 10+ people crowding a sunderer, its not hard to unload on enemy maxes and kill them in under 1.5 seconds, its really not hard at all.

i cant beleive how OP dual scatmax is, and thats the last youll hear from me, i dont want any nerfs D;!
  6. warmachine1

But killing MAXes on 50-100 meters with falcon in face is magic!
  7. kukuman

3 shot kill needs anti max capability ? omg

how comes you became a biased liar ?
  8. Tyrael

MAX units are armor so compare AV weapons vs. them not AI
  9. Strongback

Last I checked (mind you this was in beta) the TR MAX was the best at Anti-Infantry on further than ten paces away, VS had the best anti-tank due to ease of aim and NC had the best roomclearing guns.

However, depending on if you can get slug ammunition and the accuracy those have, then NC might actually be the best all around MAX in the game.

As a reference to the accuracy of Slug ammunitions, I countersnipe with my Pandor automatic shotgun with slug ammo.