My character is missing...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bertonny56, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Bertonny56

Hello all,

I don't understand. My character is missing since tonight. I was playing yesterday everything was fine and now no character since I change my passord. I do not know if it is linked. Can the support team help? I made a demand. I hope it won't be too long.

Does it happen to anybody else?
  2. Kixiano

Happened to me as well. All my characters are gone. It took me a while to get my TR to BR 26, and now it's gone. I do hope they fix this issue.
  3. lordzeph

my character is missing too.. any news when this will be fixed?
  4. CylonRaider

Same here. All my characters are gone after resetting password. Latest launcher have some problems i guess.
  5. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Greetings Guys,
    I would like to ask you to open a Supportticket on the Helpdesk (help.daybrakgames.com). If you have done that already you need to be patient. It can take up to 4 Days to get an Reply there since thousands of Tickets are coming in every day.

Best Regards,

Chris
  6. 2L88

Same here,

wasn't shure if it was a security or "technical" issue.

but this kind of confirms it as a "technical" issue
  7. BigJohnny

this is what they say in the auto response that you get when you open a ticket.

"Character restore - We are unable to restore any lost/deleted characters. This does mean that you will need to use a different character or create a new one."
  8. 2L88

So why bother creating a ticket in the first place?
  9. 2L88

Given the fact my character still shows up on the players site, and that I can not create a new character with the same name (because a character with the same name still exists) I still have hope DBG can fix their database hickup.
  10. 2L88

Well, my issue resulted from my own stupidity, similar DBG account name, same password, never played on it therefor no characters. Logged into the right account, everything as it should be.
  11. TomoB

Yesterday everything was OK, today launcher got updated and asked my login information. I'm sure I have entered correct login details and still my characters are gone and they are saying that they can't restore them?? Can you imagine the feeling after losing 3 characters I've played with since 2012 and even invested money in? Goodbye Planetside 2. Good. F*cking. Bye.
  12. Sgabinato

same at me ... but yesterday I play ok for 3 minute .. game crash .. restart .. asked my login information .. and ... all characters lost ...
  13. LUBENGTR

I sent a ticket and DB responded. The guy thought I forgot my username...
  14. 737FONGORE

Im having the same issue. Played a little last week give or take. And as of about 30 min ago I tried to log in & play & no characters.
  15. sIcGER

just give them some time to sort it out

if you didnt delete your chars (and im pretty sure you didnt) the chars are not lost

just send in a support ticket like DarkTexas mentioned and be patient - wouldnt be a bad idea to refer to this thread

if you receive an automated answer or an answer you are not happy with, just reply to it accordingly
  16. EndlessWinter

How patient, I submitted a ticket 4 days ago, no help.