Multiple Loading Screens?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diamond Sword, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Diamond Sword

Does anyone else sometimes get a problem where you do something that requires the loading screen to come up, like spawning far away, changing continents, etc and it loads, shows you the game for a second, and then goes back to the loading screen 2 or 3 more times before you're actually able to play?

Thing is crazy sometimes.
  2. gobbybobby

Yes randomly when spawning sometimes It will display 3 loading screens, not sure what causes it, at first I thought maybe the spawn point was busy, but it happens when I am only one in a base as well.
  3. SlicedGB

yep, happens to me at least 2-3 times a day.
  4. Trignite

Happens to me and my brother on a clean win7 install
  5. PSBJ

Happens to me as well.
  6. Kitsune94

The multiple loading screens happens from time to time at certain points on Amerish. While its a bit annoying of a bug, there is no real impact caused by it.
  7. Gary

Strangely i have had this issue when swapping seats in a liberator. Had some strange issues with them lately... turning invisible, Sticking to the floor :p
  8. Ddostyle

Also have this happen along with random screen flickering to the point I must relog. ^ Seems like all all vehicles are magnetic. Cant count the number of times my parked vehicle on flat surface has slid over to a building to get stuck to it and blow up.
  9. Noobv8

Lets hope this weeks patch will fix issues like this.
  10. Metallideth

ive had the multiple loading screens (usually loads 3 times, sometimes more) happen at least 5 or more times during a gaming session. Sometimes simply returning to warp gate or spawning a vehicle, sometimes even spawning from a sundy that I have already been spawning from. It's annoying, but at least you're character isn't sitting there in game throughout all the load screens.

I'm interested too in seeing if they're actually fixing much this patch (should be), really can't wait to see what bugs they add though...probably more the same of utility tools being broken for LA, medic, engy. Those always break.
  11. wowie

Annoying triple loading screen is annoying... But fix other more pressing issues first.