moving to PS4

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by November, Jun 25, 2015.

1. AxiomInsanity87

Yeah it sucks.

Well there's much higher quality games on the pc. Ps2 is now console quality and ps4's cost as much as a decent monitor so hop in.

Fps on pc become too leet to last long i find. They end up down to the most leet who don't mind all the bs or contribute to it until it's officially dead.

If you want an actual high quality game then try arma 3. Something like that will never be on console (maybe ps5 lol) and turning the graphics down only makes the game ugly as sht so you can wack them up and enjoy it without leet kids pretty much removing stuff by lowrring graphics.
    • Up x 1
  2. DQCraze

Don't do consoles never have never will the controllers are lame and you don't get the fluid movement that the mouse gives.
  3. hostilechild

Going to give it a try this weekend on my sons ps4. Never used a playstation controller in my life, but at least i have advantage of knowing how the game works and infantry battles flow. So positioning for me will be critical as i can't aim worth a **** on controllers yet. Might have to see if i can get the mouse to work.
  4. November

I actually didn't have trouble aiming. It was actually easier for me to use the controller for sniping than PC. But maybe its due to people using controllers to move, too.