Moving the mouse to look isn't smooth, help pls?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NaySayer, Sep 1, 2013.

1. NaySayer

Whenever I move to look, it doesn't feel smooth. It feels like it skips pixels?? if that makes any sense... Not sure btw if this is a known game issue or an issue on my end, perhaps settings that shouldn't be on/off. There were many times I couldn't line up a headshot because the crosshair would move either too much left or right, so I would have to strafe to line it up. I've tried different combinations of mouse settings in the game menu to no avail. My mouse is the Perixx MX2000. I feel it isn't my mouse though, since this issue happened even with my old CM Sentinel Advance. I have my mouse set on 1000hz polling rate, I thought that would help but it didn't.
  2. Tommyp2006

might either need to mess with the dpi settings, or depending on what surface you are using the mouse on, get a mouse pad.
  3. Tailzor

How long have you had this problem? My FPS has dropped dramatically when I move my mouse ever since the 314 MB ninja patch on August 29th.
  4. Izekael

Ghosting from the monitor? If it is on try turning off motion blur
  5. i4PLAY

6. NaySayer

I dont think it's the monitor, I've never had motion blur on.

I've added that to my useroptioins.ini, I'll update when I get a chance to play later.