Most populated servers.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SgtScum, Feb 18, 2013.

1. SgtScum

Nope. I'm a ground pounder engie with a taste for some anti infantry or anti air max time.

Dual bursters will be my first max unlock. :cool:
  2. ArcMinuteLight

Helios Represent!
  3. FA18

I try to have a nice sit-down with enclave members. I even brought tea, but they either don't respond or get very angry.

So much for being a gentlemen on Mattherson. :(

(this is based on a chat I had)
  4. LOvesosaGBE

i play on waterson mainly, but have lvl 7 on mattherson, even though waterson has more players a lot seem to be inactive players. mattherson seems to more alive than waterson, i have had que times to get into indar for mattherson but not once for waterson.
  5. SgtScum

Looks like the server merges are going to go all my way. :)

Have a character on miller which is turning out to be my afternoon playtime as its fairly active then.

The mattherson character is one where I finally bought some $C to get another burster for my max and the awesome av mana turret for my engie as there are usually a few outfits on nealy all times of day and you just tag along and have fun with some gudfites when two zergs meet.

So getting an additional population boost will only make it that much better. :cool:

Not sure about the jaeger merge but more players will obviously be better though I might just delete it to free up a slot to see what server ends up the best overall.

Oh, about the av mana turret. That thing is sooooo much fun when you take a flash to a point overlooking a fight then rain down the guided missile of doom against pretty much anything that is in range be it tanks or infanty or even aircraft if they don't dodge around too much.

Tanks take a few hits if you can't score rear hits but infantry are one shot kill every time unless they move right before it hits.