Mosquitoed's ESF lounge | All factions welcome!

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by IceShades, Feb 25, 2013.

1. IceShades

Tired of farming? looking for a challege?
    Introduce yourself here and maybe you will get to know some awesome pilots who can get your adrenaline pumping in a good dogfight action!
    If you know anyone who takes flying seriously please tell them about this thread and don't forget to add each other in-game :D

--
    I'm Mosquitoed [TR], I've been a dedicated ESF pilot since launch, and I'm looking for cool people to have duels with.
    • Up x 3
  2. Shurrikken

You gonna be playing again m8? Haven't seen you around in some time.

Good idea, we need people like Arcas2, DopplerSHIFT, GroundTrooper (altho I dunno if hes any good if its not about podding infantry, no offense man), sc0rpy and so on. We could have great fun doing organized dogfights. Will spread the word on this thread.
    • Up x 1
  3. Arisso

jellyfish3Dfx is a good a2a-pilot.

and hey shurriken. miss ya and your scythe ;)
    hope i see you somtime again.
    • Up x 1
  4. IceShades

jellyfish is more than just good, he is the best pilot I had the pleasure to meet.
    btw arisso are you into flying? if you're interested there is a bunch of people I know (including me) that would be happy to teach you some tricks :)
  5. HerbertKnivez

If anyone here flys on Briggs, I am a dogfighter, I thought I was just crap, but then I bought the dogfighting frame instead of silly hover and won 4 in a row before going to the wrong warpgate.
  6. IceShades

This lounge is for cobalt players only.
    and 4 in a row is far from anything you should get excited about..
  7. Indica

Hey guys, This sounds pretty sweet!
    Although I still need to get into flying about which i plan on really getting into when i return home from holidays. Im always looking for some Tips and info from you guys that have the vast knowledge and expertise from playing and flying for a long time. Ive been doing a ton of reading and trying to figure out how to go about certs and such for the scythe. Ive been playing Vanu for a bit befor i went on holidays almost 4 weeks ago and was just messing around as ground infantry for the most time. So Flying around will be a slightly new experiance for me, which im really looking forwards to.
    Anyways just wanted to say sup and check in.
    • Up x 1
  8. Shurrikken

hey man I thought you stopped playing, good to see its not true.

since esamir is full again I'm sure we will meet ;-)
    • Up x 1
  9. tastyBerryPunch

Arranged ESF duels sound interesting. I'm at best a slightly above average pilot, but I'd like to go up against you guys and see where I stand.
    • Up x 1
  10. kingduckling

sounds good!!!!!!!want want want
  11. Arisso

flying is my passion. i'm always interested in learning new tricks :)

haha never ever. i was mostly on esamir because my computer sucks. and yeah we will see* us :). poultry said me that he has written something with you.

*i find yoouuuuuuuuuuu :D
  12. GroundTrooper

Dare say that ive proven i can do stuff other than podding, you felt some of that in person :D
  13. Shurrikken

You certainly have. Ruined my morning too ;)