More than two servers?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Falconeer, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Falconeer

I apologise if this is a dumb question or it has been addressed before, but while me and my buddies are downloading the client, someone told us there's actually more than the two EU servers originally announced (Miller and Woodman). Is this the case? If so, could anyone please tell me how many EU servers are there and what are the names? And if this is not the case, I'd love to have the rumor killed.

Thanks in advance.
  2. ThereIsNoTry

Last I checked there were only two but Miller was ocassionaly already displaying "full" and Woodman was going towards "high". So I think it's more then reasonable that they put up additional EU servers.
    • Up x 1
  3. Falconeer

Thanks a lot. If anyone else has any update, that would be greatly appreciated.
  4. FrailtySA

Hmmm, dammit have not even played yet, game was still downloading when I left for work, if this is the case another server would be in order I suppose.
  5. Trystykat

Seems a bit cheap to only give us Europeans two servers. We outnumber Americans roughly 2 to 1, so an extra server or two would go a long way.
  6. 3face

i think they will keep 2 servers until they have some donators buying monthly subs-After they get annoyed of the 5 min q and every hour dc on miller.
  7. oOCKYOo

In the launcher under the server status screen there were about 6 EU servers listed I think but im guessing they'll get added in on demand as its pointless to run all 6 when you only have enough people to fill 2.