[Suggestion] More music and more announcers?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Jul 19, 2022.

1. AntDX316

More music and more announcers? Like Dota 2 where you can select different music and announcers. It would be cool to have more and more voice overs for the characters to choose from.
  2. Liewec123

we definetly need more announcers thats for sure.
    i'm forced to nerf myself and play without voices because of NC Karen...
    she is so. damn. annoying.
    • Up x 1
  3. Johannes Kaiser

I usually just tell her to come and join the fight in person if she thinks a 20/80 pop is winnable. It helps let off a little steam.
    • Up x 1
  4. AuricStarSand

Isn't the NC voice the best one? I forgot how the TR sounded.

Tho Vanu is a old man, who says stuff like " you didn't fail vanu, you failed yourself " or something like that. heh.

Whenever I pick NC I'm like oo girly voice emotes, NC's girl sounds like a pleasant squirrel. My voice pack sounds like a more serious woman. favor female LT over papa vanu.

Maybe new music for when you enter some new bases.
  5. Johannes Kaiser

No, NC Karen is just unreasonably optimistic and demanding at the same time. "Fight harder, we can win this" when you are alone on a base with 15 enemies sounds like adding insult to injury after the very first time. And most of her lines are like this, and the victory ones usually come off as rather smug and self-indulgeng, all the while she contributed nothing but spouting nonsense.
  6. AntDX316

hahaha

I never really pay attention to any of that. The timer, population, and where everyone is near the control point are what matter but indeed it would be interesting if the commentary was actually more towards what the situation actually looks like.