More frequent crashes since today

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RF404, Nov 28, 2012.

1. RF404

I've been playing more or less several times a day since there (approximately) 2 months of beta left.

Never in this period of time has I experienced as much crashes in such a short period of time as I've experienced today.

Yesterday? Game ran like a charm.
    Today? Crashed 5-6 times so far.
    All of the times it lets me finish loading the game. Then most of the times it lets me run around a bit in the warpgate for less than 1 minute, and a couple of the times it let me stay ingame for ~30 minutes.

But then 'boom!', it all crashes. Sometimes it shows a "Planetside.exe stopped working", but most times it just crashes straight back to desktop (without any web page displaying a G## error code or anything).

Am I the only one experiencing this? It been running smooth for all this time (except for the server hiccups) and now suddenly it starts crashing?
  2. Skeys79

I have had the same prob. I've spent a lot of money upgrading my computer just to play this game because there is no game like it, and I cant even sit through a solid hour of play. Please address this problem SOE. I really want to play this game for a long time but if its too much of a headache I might have to find something else.