[Suggestion] More Cortium on Amerish and Hossin

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by player0498, Jan 8, 2023.

1. player0498

Bases have always been strategically important and are a nice feature to explore even more areas on the map, where you usually dont fight at. Since bases are quite essential on Oshur, there are very many Cortium notes all over the map. On esamir and indar, cortium crystals are also very easy to spot and harvest due to the very open landscapes.
    On amerish and hossin its a very different story. Especially on hossin with the huge mountains and canyons, its sometimes very time-consuming to find any cortium even with max-ranked cortium scanner. You usally have to drive quite some time to get to a cortium note. On amerish, there are some areas where its hard to find any cortium too.
    I personally think it would help, if a few more cortium notes would´ve been added to the game on Amerish and Hossin. It would make base building even more attractive and it would become even more substancial strategically (f.e. to build "road-blockades" in the canyons of hossin).

Greetings
    • Up x 2
  2. TR5L4Y3R

hossin i feel there is enough cortium notes and i use the default scanner, but amerish defentively could use a couple more notes accross the map ..
    the problem i have is when players block cortiumspawns with silos near or on them, this needed to be fixed years ago ...
  3. AuricStarSand

I'd toss the roads of Gourney, Broken Vale, & Woodman a few more. So they don't all have to fight wait for mids 35k.

& the roads of Ascent, Lith, & Raven a few more. So they don't have to truck drive all the way down to the grass.

I suppose they make mid have average lvls of harvest, so people don't build there too frequently. Yet if someone is gonna build there, their gonna build there either way, so why make them haul so far.

Indars mid has plenty more harvest than Hossin Amerish's mid. As Indar's mid isn't just lanes.

That lil grassfield Ascent A tunnel entry from the west wing of Ascent's A. Requires 8k harvest.

toss some harvest top of the mountains surrounding hossins mid, the ones you turbo silo.