[Suggestion] More Battle Rifles?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IberianHusky, Aug 8, 2014.

1. IberianHusky

I believe that SOE should add more Battle Rifles to the game. The AMR, Warden, and Eidolon are nice, but they just aren't enough. An NS Battle Rifle would be nice, and a Halo styled burst firing BR would be excellent as well. Maybe a close-mid ranged BR with SPA and .75 ADS that is similar to Halo's DMR. Or maybe SOE could add a long ranged BR with very low recoil, but less damage. Battle Rifles have so much potential to be more versatile, and SOE should really expand upon them.
  2. Thardus

Agreed. I love my Eidolon, but some more Semi-Auto options would be fun. At the same time, they have to be careful not to step on Infiltrator's toes too much. I suppose if the current bunch of Battle Rifles were about as effective at range as a Battle Rifle got, it would be pretty safe.
  3. Bankrotas

0,75xMM NS Battlerifle? People seem to love Vandal, why not get something like that for everyone else?
  4. Captain Kid

Just unlock the scout rifles for Engineer and Heavy. They are the same weapons class.
  5. Meshblorg

Need an NS battle rifle and an NS bolt action sniper