[Suggestion] MMO ? Where is my hidden cashe?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterDk78, Jan 9, 2015.

1. MasterDk78

Ive been looking all over the continents for them!
    All i foud was pumpkins at some given time, lots of rocks.. and in other continents mudmen, and golden snowmen.

Those where good times!

But I want more!!!!

Hidden cashe aka tresure chest.
    Those could contain some random things, unless you find the rare one

the common could be

1. 10 certs
    2. 800 xp
    3. a tier 1 implant
    4. a tier 2 implant
    5. a charger

the rare cashe could contain fragments of a lost alien weapon (this is where our technology is comming from right)?

when you found 5 of those fragments a alien weapon could be assempled as a reward
    1. particle pistol
    2. particle rifle
    3. Particle charger louncher

what you guys think?
    can we do this? :)
  2. Degenatron

Found it!
    [IMG]

But seriously, I prefer SOE stay away from these "pumpkin hunt" mechanics.

I'd much rather players like yourself get your "look under every rock" fix by finding and harvesting Araxium resources that supply the entire empire.
    • Up x 4
  3. John_Aitc

I always assumed that SOE would extend the idea of a pumpkin / snowman hunt to other holidays. It would seem natural for us to hunt for a pot 'o' gold on Amerish on Saint Patrick's Day.

I thought that maybe Halloween and the Winter Snowmen were the only ones used because they did not offend anyone. We were sold the Pot 'o' Gold and Shamrock decals and camo, so I do not think it is just a multi-national corporation not wanting to offend.
  4. iller

Go crowdfunch some FMV / huntclick games if you seriously want developer time spent on this silly stuff. We've got Bugs spilling over every wall of this game right now to the point they finally said they're halting all Froo-Froo fluff until they're fixed
    (and they better keep their higby word on that ... and only consider adding in playerstudio gear until then)
  5. MasterDk78

iller... i sence hate in your post.
    please dont redirect hate towards me or my post.

your frustration come towards SOE.. so please restrain it :)
  6. Problem Officer

I'd love if there were loads of little goodies to find.
    Only if they're subtle and random enough or with enough spawn points to make maps useless.
    Maybe not for personal gain though, rather resource deposits or something that contributes to the whole empire.
    Like pumpkins/snowmen, some XP, but instead of alert progress, empire-wide XP/Nanite buffs.
  7. ComradeHavoc

[IMG]
    • Up x 1