Mixed playstyle Vetern looking for an outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by LightningAstro, Mar 7, 2017.

1. LightningAstro

I can plau any class but Infiltrater and Ive been a planetside 2 vetern since closed beta. Im now looking to join an outfit. I do have a mic however im young at 14 and female. Id like to join any outfit if they dont mind having me on mic. I do prefer to play Medic/Heavy over other classes, I am also getting into piloting.

Add me under: tanker102
    And we can talk out details.
  2. Franz Klesinger

I lead the 5th Ranger Battalion, an outfit focused on tactics, strategy, communication, and teamwork. If you are interested in joining you can apply on www.rangerbattalion5.enjin.com. If you have any questions you can ask them here or contact me, FranzKlesinger, in game. I run various squads through the week that you can hop on to get a feel for us.
  3. LightningAstro

Ah I read about that outfit, I put up an application earlier today and am still waiting on a response
  4. Insignus

If you haven't joined an outfit yet, you could always join the Darkside of TR. Lots of midfits in TR. CIK might be worth looking into. We have an open policy, train regularly, and try to expand our skillsets. We certaintly have some pilots that could teach you,
  5. Armcross

I highly recommend [HMRD]. There, no spoilers. Try out their Open Platoon.