Mittani.com rewards - Legit/safe?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Magma52, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Magma52

So I signed up for this Mittani thing that everybody is talking about today and I got the free ingame items (Lumifiber helm, 1 day boost and knife)...but now I am little worried about the terms and conditions I have agreed to. I have heard other people ingame also getting a little uneasy about how shady it all seems...why would they just give away free stuff?

Can anyone shed some light on what this is all about? I thought Mittani were just a gaming community and that this was just an honest promotional campaign...but there is something very shady about it :/
  2. RainbowDash9

its called a promotion, wouldnt be the first time it happened with this game either. besides, if lord wrel puts a link for it, its fine in my books lol
  3. ObiVanuKenobi

You don't have to give them your ingame password or anything and it's obviously supported by Daybreak because of the new items so i don't see any reason to worry about anything.
  4. iRajen

What about PS4? Is this for PS4 too?
  5. Problem Officer

I confirm this is legit, they offer a working promotional code after you confirm your account via email link.
    Used it on PC.
    The items are applied to all characters.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. cobaltlightning

Can also confirm, it's totally a real thing.
    I claimed my code through the game's main page.

Lumbfiber Helm's a good promotional item on its own, tbh. the 1 day XP and the Knife are just decent little bonuses.