[BUG] minor cloak

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by breeje, Jun 19, 2017.

1. breeje

the minor cloak has the same problem as the stalker cloak or even worse
    it's weapon is completely visible

a TR guy BR90+ was siting on one of the biolab gate pillars with minor cloak
    after killing him a couple of times i texted him, telling him i could see his main weapon without any cloak what so ever
    he probably did not see my text or he did not understand my bad english
    killed him 10 times, felt sorry for him and moved on
    i will never use my minor cloak again
  2. FateJH

Do you remember which weapon it was?
  3. breeje

lynx
  4. Eternaloptimist

A guy that experienced make the same fatal mistake ten times? Misplaced sympathy, but it does you credit.

I have sometimes wondered how many of the times I get killed as a stalker are due to visible weapon, but no one ever tells me. Very annoying if/when a bug brings your srtategy to nothing.
    • Up x 1
  5. Liewec123

i sometimes ask people how they saw me if it is really suspicious, like being motionless, crouched, at night, with deep operative and they come along and gun me down from 20m away!
  6. DIGGSAN0

All NSX Weapons are MORE blurry than non bugged.

Also are:
    Emissary
    Commissioner JE
    Blackhand
    Manticore
    Rebel
    (And the TR from same Generation)
    Auraxium Slasher
    Slasher

I am still testing other Weapons.
  7. breeje

no i think he was pissed off cause it was a real good farming position
    i use that same spot when attacking the biolab entrance

i was shooting from a small opening and he was just in my line of sight
    like i said, i know that place and always check it before moving outside
    he was aiming to my small opening all the time waiting for me to pop my head out
    my first 2 kills on him where with the tomoe but switched to the ghost as soon as he started waiting for me
    yep he did get me twice

EDIT: i also made a typing mistake in my original post, it's not BR90+ but BR60+
  8. BartasRS

Deep Operative is worthless in its current state IMO. I did not feel any difference while using it with Stalker cloak, crouching still or walking - no difference. It might be due to buggy weapon but still I expected much more from an implant at lvl 4. Last days I killed many infils who were using this implant and all of them were cloaked at that time - simpla as that, that implant does not give you any extra cloaking power, just makes a different blurr effect.
  9. Liewec123

i disagree! i've noticed a big difference when stalking with deep operative (maxed) i can crouch walk around people now!
    i can also confirm that mag-scatter isn't one of the bugged weapons, but tengu is.
    (i was wondering why i kept getting spotted while sneaking around with tengu, and eventually someone told me.)
  10. BartasRS

Then I might give it another try. Problem is that every weapon I use with Stalker is on the bugged list :D
  11. Liewec123

yep! its like minesweeping trying to find a weapon that isn't bugged! :D
  12. Daigons

As a Infiltrator, remember not to run around with your Proxy Mine in your hands while cloaked. The opposing sides with that Sweeper Implant will see your Proxy mine floating in the air as you're running around.
  13. DIGGSAN0

The Mine you have in the hand is just a model, it doesn't make damage and is also not spotable.
    (Placeholder)

When you lay down the mine it is still not spotted until it is deployed an has reached the "set" status...-> where it is then noticable via sweeper hud.

So i do not trust your advice at all.