[Suggestion] Minor Cloak needs to be buffed.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Jan 21, 2022.

1. AntDX316

Minor Cloak implant: it takes way too long to be able to do anything while moving to uncloak it. There are no timers to tell how long it will take for it to cloak again. It's frustrating to use.
    • Up x 2
  2. RabidIBM

In general I'm cool with buffs for the things people don't use in order to maintain a flexible meta. Even a timer like you said would help, same goes for deep operative.
    • Up x 1
  3. Shadowpikachu

Delay the cloak noise abit so it matches the uncloak times of an infiltrator auditorily, therefor making it better at surprise attacks but still letting you be seen during uncloaking before the noise.
  4. Somentine

While i'm normally cool with buffing things that are bad and almost never used, the game does not need more cloaking in any form, it needs less.

It's one of the rare cases where i'm thankful that the mechanic is so bad that people don't use it.
    • Up x 1
  5. AntDX316

The way firing works after reviving someone w/ the revive cloak implant and automatic cloak knife kill implant would be cool if Minor Cloak did that too but that would indeed be too OP. Right now it's so far away from that that's negatively super broken. To use Minor Cloak now should be considered a handicap to Yourself. The only time it would seem slightly worth it is when setting up C4 traps but anything else from what I've experienced is ultra garbage to use.
  6. AuricStarSand

It's fine with ambusher jet LA. able to jump out of the cloak. It's good for medic, if reviving. As for HA, ye they have to walk forward some, tho your gun does have up to 150 bullets so not walking forward, would make it op.

I don't get why people believe its non usable just because you have to walk forward 3 feet. If it was better, it would be too similar to infil. Walking forward isn't the problem, tho is their a shooting delay? If theirs a shooting delay, that could be lessened.

The only time the cloak is meh, is if I'm trying to hack a gen, & standing still restarts the hack. Ye it could be better, tho its def playable as it is. Even fine to use for a smg infil. Mainly a implant for defending door fights, waiting to be raided.
  7. AntDX316

The people can usually hear when you uncloak and take action. It takes time to shoot After that sound because Minor Cloak is so garbage.