[Suggestion] Mine Detecting: Another LA Idea

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by N7Havoc, Aug 31, 2013.

1. N7Havoc

I'm happy to see a lot of ideas bouncing around in this forum for increasing the LA's role with a tool slot. I thought I'd throw my idea out there and get some feedback.

So what do LA's do? Get on top of buildings, or sneak in through a window. What's your squad doing? Running through the front door hitting prox mines (claymores, etc). I would like to see the LA get a deployable device (think spawn beacon size, maybe wider but without the pilar of light. Perhaps it should have a blinking light like C4 to make it easier to spot) and this device would spot nearby mines in a reasonable radius around and below it.

LA would be not only great for getting up buildings and shooting people in the back but also for helping teammates get up that building without blowing up.
  2. Kyouki

This is one of the potential new things added to infiltrators. I believe it was a new suit slot for them that allowed them to see mines through walls highlighted or something.
  3. Sandpants

Yes I remember something of the sorts for infiltrators from beta.
  4. N7Havoc

Oh okay, that's a shame. I'm not very tuned in to the upcoming infiltrator update so I didn't know.