Miller

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gayspider, May 23, 2013.

1. HellasVagabond

I just logged in Miller/Esamir....
    13% NC
    23% VS
    64% TR

Hehehehe, logged out again :p
    (1 to 3 i can handle, 1 to 6 nope)
    • Up x 1
  2. SgtBreastroker

That is what is happening on Briggs for alerts. NC flood the continent, TR join in later and a massive zerg fight ensues between both.

VS or my outfit in particular join in with 30 minutes to go and mess with a certain faction by back capping their territory.

Massive lulz and rage ensues.
  3. Shoot4Life

Best tank? no balance is fine here maybe numbers here yet?
    Best esf for what? dogfight? certainly not. lolpod scytes do it fine also without the need of a frame.
    Striker and fracture, let's remove it and we'll rely on skep and grounder like we always did.

But pop imbalance is a problem i regret. what about a brainstorm to find ideas/solutions. If only real is a TR nerf maybe it's the way to go and i will be a little sad but i'll stay TR for sure.

Pica i find your idea excellent don't know if it's possible but i think we should all consider solutions to keep Miller a good server for outifts and everyone.
  4. Elron

Oh come on, at the same time VS had ~45% pop on Indar and hordes of ZOE MAXes were steamrolling our defence lines, they even admitted that they prefer to have fun on Indar that take part in alerts, so blame your own faction, not TR.
  5. isilyan

Dont get me started on your Inf guns:p
  6. Sworaven

Pop imbalance is a problem, yes. But the OP shows a skewed view of the problem. Most of the NC/VS were fighting on Indar and all the 4th factioners logged in for the XP.
  7. nella

But VS & NC never show up, they let TR cap the entire continent and then cry on the forum.
    • Up x 1
  8. isilyan

No tears from me, TR took the alert fair and suqare due to numbers and orginasation:)
  9. Fundada

Haven't really read the thread, but got the jist.

Here is my input, currently on esmair, TR has a hefty majority in population. Vanu is only 1 or 2 percent lower in world pop, but from asking people wtf they aren't on esamir, they apparently want to play the lattice rather than fight the alert. Good game Vanu, give TR free certs.
    /logout.
    • Up x 1
  10. c4r151

Another day another whine about TR being overpopulated on Miller during alerts thread.
  11. Handsi

I want what you're smoking
  12. GhostAvatar

And this is the real issue right here, VS and NC just don't want to fight the alerts (well sometimes NC does on the odd occasion). ATM there is no real metagame, so each faction make there own meta game. For TR it is to roll out during an alert, for VS it is to roll out in Indar regardless, for NC it is to roll out in whatever continent that is left. Unfortunately the minority in NC/VS that do want to fight on a alert are the ones that cry about it on the forums and call for SOE to fix the issue. The issue is something you guys need to fix yourself as a community, until there is a metagame that aligns all the factions priorities along the same path.
    • Up x 1
  13. GSZenith

well waterson tr has 51% tr on alert atm :D (well 49% some left after being pushed out of bio by nc)
    and it is prime ( i think?)
  14. Fumblewatt

Population is getting even worse, would be fun to fight the nc sometime
  15. huller

There is your problem right there, because only a minority of the NC/VS bothered with this allert TR won, good fights at the end tough, it was realy close between normal victory and total domination victory.

What? no QQ about how fractures/striker/harassers w/ Vulcans/mosquito's/lockdown/prowlers/everythingTRhas is OP and allowed us to win? What is this madness? This forum is for QQ only! Begone you fiend!

Also, sweet delicious juicy XP, so much I could swim in it

16. Metallic123

17. Goretzu

Miller is dying, once a single faction regularly gets ~50+% of the server population numbers (as TR do much of the time in Prime Time now) in a 3 faction game the server always goes into terminal decline.

It's inevitable, many just swap and join the overpopulated faction, and others from the underpopulated factions just leave the game or swap servers, and so it gets worse and worse the the total population going ever downwards. :(
  18. phreec

You're implying as it would've been any different...
    Although this case is a bit more extreme it's not like this is an isolated case.TR has been overpopping both factions during alerts on Miller pretty much since they were introduced. TR pop is always in the 40%'s if not higher.
  19. Hiba

• Up x 1
  20. Xasapis

The lattice is new and interesting. While some extra certs from the alerts are welcome, fighting and trying to understand the new system is a lot more exciting than "winning the alert", whatever that means.

Once every continent has the lattice installed, then we will see more people off Indar. Right now though, Indar is more interesting to play in, alert or not.