Miller v Woodman v Cobalt\Ceres on PTR - It's On!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulysees, Aug 1, 2013.

1. EddiesMinion

That would mean you might actually have to get out of your aircraft Yami...do you even have legs? :p
  2. YamiNoTenshi

You'd be amazed if you knew what the rotary can do to a face ;)
  3. LordMondando

***** going to be so murgulla
  4. Ganelon

I got /orders unlocked and intend to use it for stupid ****, now just to get the liquor.
  5. Van Dax

I figured the terran republic ministry of propaganda would support such patriotism.
  6. YamiNoTenshi

Chanting is for crazy people, that's why the dirty VS heretic fish heads do it.
  7. Takoita

I seem to be having even worse perfomance on PTS than usual :(

Ah, who cares that I'm gonna be running around being useless, this is a stress test after all. I'm just gonna be rocking the Lasher and Disco Inferno to add to the atmosphere.
  8. Ciddie

Sorry if this has been repeated but what faction are Woodman playing as?
  9. Sparks

TR, Miller plays NC and Cobalt will play VS.
    • Up x 1
  10. Ciddie

Thank you, it would be useful if this was bolded on the first post in this thread.
    This should be one big fight :)
  11. Ganelon

Hmm, not too sure about that. Cobalt/Ceres seem to be having issues rallying people.
  12. Arquin

What's the pop cap for Hossin? I've been looking at the numbers and even if it's normal 2000 we're going to be scraping the ceiling...
  13. Ganelon

Should be the normal cap. And what with Hossin not being completely open (only a small area), expect a *********** of everything.
  14. Ketadine

2000 I think, map is smaller than usual and from what I heard the ceiling is about 400m :)
  15. VSMars

In other words, we're probably going to ████ up the server. I hope SOE is running good profiling and logging during the event. :D
  16. YamiNoTenshi

Ready the fire extinguishers! Man your stations!
  17. Ganelon

Prepare the reserve hamsters.
  18. YamiNoTenshi

Install the double-hamster wheel! We need more hamster-turbines! Distribute the steroids!
  19. Arquin

Trees + pilots =
  20. YamiNoTenshi

You're alive!