Miller v Woodman v Cobalt\Ceres on PTR - It's On!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulysees, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Darkplace

Hey! I resemble that remark!

p.s. thanks for getting my vid a few extra views :p
  2. YamiNoTenshi

I'm kinda expecting all of you to roll female characters and playing infils just to distract us...
  3. Ulysees

4. SirIBON

mhhh Jackhammer, i nearly never use Shootguns, but maybe i will have a try :)
    When to start if not now? :)

Certainly, we will use the best equipment we can get, even if we untrained with it. We want to win this fight!
    But mostly we want to get a good fight.
    No flame allready for the Phoenix RL at the moment?

I am very excited that so much people get involved. The Feedback in this Tread is nice.
    Thanks to all involved and in particular Ulysees (for Miller) in this Event.

I will be there as SirIBONncIVRI
  5. MajorZbug

On the test I've kept being killed by WOOD dudes using Blackjacks and Uppercuts. Even the NC on Miller don't use noob weapons that much. So massive Jackhammer spam it will be.
  6. Voiidd

Doubt that, not enough chainmail bikini on planetside 2 to be distracting but gotta give you points for the imagination :D
  7. Ulysees

Final PMs have now been sent to outfit reps, that should be all the organisation sorted out so now it's just a case of waiting until Sunday and then..........IT'S MILLERTIME!!!!!!

Good luck everyone taking part from all servers.
  8. irewolf

Let's say that rule applies to us both, still better than you :p
  9. YamiNoTenshi

Please invite ye olde YamiNoTenshiBRTD to ze outfit :(
  10. PoisonedAl

This would be a valid argument if I hadn't mentioned that this event was dreamt up on REDDIT and not the official forums. The Woodman and Miller SUBREDDITS have equal population. So this is not a valid argument. A+ For effort tho. The screencap of something completely irrelevant was a nice touch. D- for punctuation.
  11. PoisonedAl

12. d3adline

you already lost in confessing that you didnt even check the OFFICIAL forums, once again blaming your own shortcomings on the opponent who invited "everyone and their granny". thanks for playing please try again.
    • Up x 1
  13. ValorousBob

Add EuroBobUBAD next time you log in to the test server, pretty sure I have invite privileges.

PS: LOL @ all the people raging about shotguns itt, that's far from the cheesiest game mechanic. Ask the NC/TR that were fighting at Eisa today, UBAD scythes were shooting down their drop pods. Fun fact, you can kill a drop pod before the person inside finishes loading, which causes them to spawn in mid air and fall to their death.
  14. YamiNoTenshi

Shooting drop pods is hilarious and surprisingly easy, especially when you see someone you know drop down :D
  15. Cougarbrit

Guess what.

They're slowing down drop pods, to make them easier to steer.

I can see the certs rolling in now $$$$
  16. YamiNoTenshi

Would be easier to add brakes so you can slow it down if you want to.
  17. Cougarbrit

Yeah, definitely.

To be honest though I don't know why drop pods need this extra maneuverability, I feel they have a wide enough drop radius as it is, never had a problem that wasn't my own fault landing on the edges of structures or on otherwise-unreachable terrain so far.
  18. MacGrumble

Would any of you Miller People be interested in writing a few motivational words? Or to have a chant, like:
    Leader: MILLER(s)!
    The rest: KILLER(s)! or smth like that, it would be nice to /yell it in in-game chat after taking or charging a base. Just something for the troops, since this is a fight for a server´s honor and that of ist players
  19. Kalendric

I'm still trying to get over the whole running around in yellow and blue outfits and fighting for such alien concepts as liberty and democracy. I feel dirty, like I've been rolling around in chocolate mousse and scarily I think I'm beginning to quite enjoy it.

No, no chants here I'm afraid. My commissar won't approve.
  20. YamiNoTenshi

Any chanting will be dealt with in the traditional TR way, bullet to the face by your friendly neighbourhood Commissar YamiNoTenshi.