Miller v Woodman v Cobalt\Ceres on PTR - It's On!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulysees, Aug 1, 2013.

1. d3adline

so smart...
  2. Primarkka

I found the cobalt and woodman players really lacking.
  3. PoisonedAl

Can we cut down on the smack talking spam in this thread? People are trying the post useful information here and don't really care for you swinging your tiny e-peens about. If you have to resort to talking crap here you're probably crap in the game too.

I'm saying this and I'm one of the biggest trolls going.
    • Up x 3
  4. d3adline

he was asking for it!
  5. PoisonedAl

|:\
  6. Chyper

Agreed on most points, but what did you honestly expect? As I understand it Miller has most of the old PS1 Werner outfits, has had the most competitive players/outfits(apparently) and maybe the most players in general, EU-side. Naturally, we are going to have "hordes of button mashing shotgun ***s". If you wanted a 2v2v2 you should have contacted a few outfits instead of posting this on the PS2 forums for all to see.

As for the shotgun remark; It's the test-server and 2/3rds of the Miller outfits participating have never used an NC weapon during this games lifetime (a few maybe, but most of us never). Of course we are going to try out what we have percieved as overpowered NC weapons for the longest time (jackhammer, scatmax, etc etc). Don't you think Woodman/Ceres/Cobalt players will be doing the same on TR/VS as well? ZOE MAXes, Strikers, Magriders, lock-down Prowlers and so on, just to name a few. Hopefully it will even itself out during the event.

And yes, this has definetly turned in to a big thing, for all the reasons you stated.
  7. PoisonedAl

If you look at our subreddit members they are about the same. TBH we thought you'd probably pull more numbers but not invite everyone and their granny. This meant we needed to get our "zergfits" involved and getting them to do anything is like herding cats with brain tumors.

EDIT: How it all started was something like this:

"Hey, lets go onto the PTS and play on the new map!"
    "Sounds like a plan, but you know what would be fun? Us all of Woodman as one outfit!"
    "That's a good idea, but won't it be dull ghost capping everything?"
    "I know! We can invite other EU servers to join in so we have someone to shoot at!"
    "That sounds fun! Would could possibly go wrong?"
  8. Cleggy

My problem with this whole event is the amount of My Ccok is bigger than your Ccok posters we have on here and subreddit.

Its a game if we get owned we get owned, if we kick *** we kick ***, if its boring I'll log off if its fun i will say on.... Plz everyone put your bigboys away and shake hands
  9. Ganelon

• Up x 2
  10. YamiNoTenshi

Shiny, must be VS fish magic.
  11. d3adline

how funny.

[IMG]

pretty good indicator for activity.

im looking forward to fight alongside those guys who usually try to shoot my face off. that is why i want to participate in that event, and not to just steamroll another server.
    • Up x 3
  12. Voiidd

lol.... nice try, we'll see how well you boasters are gonna do on hossin :D
  13. d3adline

quit crying, you should try to help and spread the word so we dont have to deal with "but you overpoped us" whines after the 11th...
  14. ScottishRoss

Jesus Christ it is a harmless competition. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be taken seriously. If this works the community will have create a sub-meta game for Planetside 2 - Server Leaderboards.

Why wouldn't this be a good thing? Also the NC (Miller) of course were rocking shotguns, 2/3rds have never used them.
  15. Cougarbrit

Well if they'd refrain from that cheese during the event it'd be nice. Nothing gets frustrating like 20 Jackhammers to the face. We'll try and cut down on the ZOEs if ya'll cut down on the shotgun and smg spam.
  16. YamiNoTenshi

Lets just ban faction specific guns and only use the NS ones, should fix all arguments about faction specific skills/weapons being OP/cheesy.
  17. Cougarbrit

None of the default weaponry is cheesy though, nor is the MCG or Lasher. Jackhammer is the only faction specific weapon that has a smell of cheddar about it, but I don't mind it in small amounts.
  18. YamiNoTenshi

I've never actually used the Jackhammer myself and haven't gotten killed by it enough times to notice that faint cheesy smell, but knowing how people on the internet work I'd be expecting atleast 90% of millers infantry running with the Jackhammer on sunday after they read your post, enjoy :D
  19. Voiidd

Let them use the jackhammer :D if it was so dam OP and/or good we'd be steamrolling with it on a daily basis. I prefer the piston myself but aside from that I say let them use whatever gun they want, except maybe the still-in-test ESF weapons.
    Lol wanna see how it feels like under that spandex :D and don't worry we'll be there so start thinking of an excuse, if you haven't already, as to why u got ur ***** handed over to you.
    • Up x 1
  20. freeze

I just logged in and certed it tbh :D