Miller Unified Associates [FYR]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Dictatorfish, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Dictatorfish

Miller Unified Associates [FYR]

Our Vision
    We will be the relied upon front line force of Nanite Systems on Miller, sent to breach where the enemy defense is the strongest and to hold the line where the enemy attack the hardest. It is highly recommended that you read the rules found at the bottom of this post first.

Our Mission
    We are continually striving to be the most effective outfit in terms of team-play, communication and co-operation. While not being as hardcore as a military simulation outfit, we do aim to become better every day by trying out and creating new tactics & strategies in our discussion boards and in-game. We actively and continuously improve ourselves as an outfit during operations and infantry drills.

During non-operations, while a low level of teamplay and co-ordination still remains, we will sit back and relax, have a discussion, chill out and try out some new tactics without the pressure of having to perform well.

Our Values
    Growth and community
    > We will value attitude and character over skill and statistics in our recruitment and application process.[
    > We will offer an equal opportunity to all eligible applicants who have aspirations that match our own.
    > We will be dedicated to continuously improving ourselves as an outfit in all areas.
    > We will recognize and reward excellent performance, which drives superior results.
    > We will maintain a caring and supportive social environment that fosters a sharing of ideas, skills and resources.

Teamwork and continuous improvement
    > We will work as one cohesive team from the smallest unit to the outfit as a whole.
    > We will develop and retain leaders who continually raise the bar, provide direction, remove barriers and empower people to successfully accomplish goals.
    We will provide training for all members to ensure they have a fluent understanding of our tactics and strategies.

Our in-game conduct
    > We will play fairly and will never use cheats or exploits to gain an unfair advantage.
    > We will be adapt in using all tactics and will make an active effort to employ the most effective and efficient tactic for any combat scenario.

Community responsibility
    > We will be active participants in our communities.
    > We will be positive role models amongst our peers of all outfits and factions.
    > We will always give positive encouragement to all outfits and factions of Miller to encourage better co-operation between allies and competition between rivals, and play our role in improving the server and Miller the playerbase as a whole.

Our Goals
    > To be approximately one platoon in size on a non-operation night.
    > To be the most effective combined arms outfit on Miller with a strong emphasis on infantry.
    > To operate tactically and strategically at all levels of the organization, from a 6 man fireteam to a whole platoon with a high level of co-ordination & co-operation throughout.
    > To be part of the Terran Republic Alliance Miller (TRAM) and be a valued asset of their organization.

What you can expect from us
    1) Mature community who like to play competitively but can also be very laid back.
    2) No cheaters or alike, we aim to play fair at all times.
    3) Tactical game-play and good communication.
    4) Training in all aspects of the game.
    5) Helpful and friendly people.
    6) We will never be a zerg outfit, a military simulation outfit or a spec ops "behind enemy lines" outfit.

Be part of something bigger
    Next to PlanetSide 2 we also play many different games. Above all else we are a multi-gaming community, a community you can trust and where you can have mature and friendly discussions. The admins are very much open to suggestions and ideas. Expanding to other games, creating your own projects, modding games, starting a channel on YouTube or anything else gaming related, are possibilities and we will support you!

Our rules
    1) Play fair, no cheating, exploiting or glitching (including macro's and such).
    2) No griefing.
    3) No bad language use or hackusations in public chat, whispers or personal messages.
    4) Do not be racist, sexist or flame extensively in-game or on teamspeak.
    5) This outfit doesn't actually exist
    6) Hopefully the moderations won't read as far as this and fail to realise that this is just a work around to their stupid rules regarding non-outfit recruitment threads.
    7) The outfit tag is a bad, four letter word, the opposite of me and the head moderator for the boards.
    8) Act mature and have respect for our admins, members and other players.
    • Up x 6
  2. YamiNoTenshi

Nature will always find a way :)

I had the same idea, you just beat me to it :p
  3. Ulysees

Where did you steal my vision for my outfit and what we want to acheive (except for being part of TRAM cos you know facsists!).

I'll see about popping in an app when you launch Dictatorfish in the meantime I would ask all prospective applicants that want to discuss their applications and any other matters relating to Miller outfits and our friendly rivalries to respect the ground rules and show what a great place Miller is to have an outfit, be a part of an outfit and play this great game.
  4. Gorebag

I take it you're the strongest faction, right? If so count me in!
  5. }{ellKnight

Replace TRAM with NSAM and you're set! I'm sure many people will want to join the Former Yugoslav Republic.
  6. RedCat

This is how you do it:

Now we wait :)
    • Up x 2
  7. YamiNoTenshi

I think a certain cat has earned himself some ear scratching :)
    • Up x 1
  8. Epoch/Eep

Sign me up!
  9. RedCat

>

• Up x 4
  10. YamiNoTenshi

You just earned yourself a belly rub and some fancy cat food :)
  11. Le_Fou

Wow, our mods are so close minded... Signin' up! 5th faction FTW!

Edit: And I think we only fight with NS weapons/vehicles? Lightnings zerg and NS-11 fights!

When I'm saying "mods", it's a special rank of the NSfit, totally not the moderators
  12. Dictatorfish

I wrote a draft mission statement for SoV, then RedCat and I spent something like 3-4 hours going over the thing with a fine tooth comb editing it to be what we want it to be. The first post is just a copy-paste of the SoV mission statement with changes. You like? =]

Ah, SOE's decision sucks. Couldn't they just appoint a few "community officers" as moderators for each board? A few reputable players to draw the line between friendly banter and offensive trolling?
  13. RedCat

14. }{ellKnight

Ah well, worth a shot I guess.
  15. Dictatorfish

I suspect a lot more "outfits" like FYR and MDC are going to start making an appearance on these boards then. =P
  16. YamiNoTenshi

Miller Dart Club?
    • Up x 1
  17. SebDollar

The MDC outfit just got closed :(