Miller TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zenith, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Zenith

So, the alert just finished, and yet again TR see fit to virtually hand the win to NC on a silver platter. It seems that the zerg were far too busy camping Crux to do anything about the territory being flipped around them, and by the time they did actually move it was far too late.

This is not the first time either, and it's getting extremely annoying to say the least. Any TR from other servers seeing a similar issue, or is Miller the 'special' one these days?
  2. PS2Freak

Yes, the Saw and reaver gun brought nc the victory.

fair lose without crying on forum ? fail. tr in it element.

enjoy.

what i know, tr are mostly win the alerts on miller. so be fair.

another Nc whine thread in coming...

how other TR from other servers perceive - Nc win sometimes in Alert on Miller, is it Overpowered ?

[i would go sofar and say, that 7 times of 10 tr wins on miller, somobedy have real numbers?]
  3. Being@RT

Miller is special because
    1) We have quite a lot of players
    2) We have TR as the most populous faction
  4. Dubious

and TR don't care about stupid Alerts
    We go to kill you and have fun, while NC run around ghost capping
  5. Sciva

This attitude is why i'm ashamed to be TR on Miller. But hey, bring on the hate and namecalling.
  6. KATAHA

Seriously??? And now I know why we lost Indar when all TR went to Esamir by Alert. But VS went to Indar the same time and captured it. Yea, who cares Alerts???
    • Up x 1
  7. Dubious

If we think about same Esamir Alert, it was cause BRTD and the rest of the TRAMps were preparing for 2 HOURS for that spec ops thing and only went out after the Alert were over, capping a empty cont..
    I was out killing NC, but fairly pointless with 3/4 of the Empire sitting in warpgate
  8. Zenith

Another dense poster to add to the ignore list it seems. I am talking exclusively about the TR's complete disregard for NC capping the hell out of everything in, around, and behind them, just to fight the VS. I have no idea where you got the idea that this is an NC whine, but it's not only wrong, it's just plain stupid. Learn to read, use your brain, and then post.

Anyway, now that he's dealt with and on the ignore list, we can get back to business. TR now losing badly on Esamir, what the hell is going on? Did we suddenly get an influx of new players, or are the existing ones no longer trying?
  9. Dotz0r

Sorry but i can not remember sat in the warpgate for 2 hours seriously two hours..... i don't think we were on esamir either... can you guys not cap anything without us? - BRTD and tram are hardly as big as you think....Not everyone runs off a cont as soon as an alert is over. When its like 2 am in the morning people rarely want to play to win - hence why everyone was in the warpgate - was the only thing happening. (Thats if you are reffering to FNO as ur spec ops thing")

All these people who hate on the zerg - why don't you (OP) organize the zerg then?
  10. Yawnn

I go lonewolfing and all of the sudden TR gets owned?

Coincidence? I think not :eek: