Miller subreddit /r/MillerPlanetside

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Ruvan, May 17, 2013.

1. Ruvan

Any interest in having a server specific subreddit?

We've got quite a bit of talk between the residents of Miller recently, however, it's been a bit scattered and in places it shouldn't be. The server forum on planetside-universe if of course an option but there doesn't seem to be that much interest in using (and lets face it the forum software is nasty).

Furthermore, it would be quite nice to have a discussion board controlled by/focused on the three major alliances on this server (TVA - VS, TRAM - TR and NCTO - NC).

http://www.reddit.com/r/MillerPlanetside/
  2. LordMondando

Fantastic idea, i'm getting involved.
  3. MajorZbug

Can't wait to see how that "gentlemen's agreement" will work and how long it will hold, since NC backstabbed both VS and TR everytime they were in some kind of "joint venture" with them.

I can already tell you how TRAM will play it. Pick one of the two and hammer it until it switches continents.

But in any way, the challenge is much welcome.
  4. Naithe

Wonder how much the VS will be able to contribute if they don't want to leave indar. *shrug*

Lets see what happens.
  5. Ruvan

VS will leave Indar. TVA leaders (+ honourable mention to DWG) just need to move their outfits over so we have a decent starting population. Doesn't always happen.
    • Up x 1
  6. allelujah

You see it from a TR view point.
    I see it as the TR and VS back stabbed us during 'join ventures'.

The "gentlemen's agreement" has always been in place. It is only now that someone is posting about it and trying to start it up on a larger scale. The 'agreement' is not a hit at TRAM, it is trying to force the so called 4th faction out.

The 'agreement' is there to offer ever player a good fight, no matter what faction.
  7. Nonorf

Really bad idea, each faction should fight regarding its own interest, no matter the colours of who they're attacking.
    Yes Miller has pop issues, but it's not the solution.