Miller, right now

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hatamoto, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Hatamoto

congratulations VS Miller for staying on Indar while the alert is on esamir and we have the pop advantage ... gg and wp !!! whats going on??
  2. Owleyes

I hate to be the one to tell you this but someone has to.....

Your in this religion that thinks alerts are everything and people are starting to think your weird...
  3. Hatamoto

No see the problem seems to be that VS are so used to ignoring alerts that even during prime conditions they dont react to it ... this is a problem on its own, damage done to the entire faction from long term overpop abuse. All im saying is i find this weird, and then you can go ahead and judge my entire persona based on posts i make on a forum if that makes you feel better.
  4. Teegeeack

TR has the population advantage, not VS.
  5. ArmedGoose

Seriously?
    It's the middle of the night for Europe and you complain about numbers...:confused:
  6. Hatamoto

no thats not what im doing, read again carefully
  7. Robes

Sounds like what youre saying.
  8. Oain Niao

no thats not what he's saying
  9. ArmedGoose

Right now 10% "pop advantage" is like 3 ppl more on a continent...
    Ok, maybe that's a little exaggerating but you sound smart - I am sure you get the idea! ;)
  10. Robes

You're just choosing to read it in the wrong context.
  11. Hatamoto

hes reading it into the only context available, the right one
  12. Hatamoto

sounds like you dont like reading entire posts
  13. Robes

I believe I'll be the one to decide what context it should be read in.
  14. Robes

Why would i read the whole thing when the first word explains the whole thing?
  15. Hatamoto

Sounds like you have a case of delusion going on
  16. Hatamoto

youre right, congratulations explains the whole thing, in a sarcastic sort of manner
  17. Robes

If anybody here is delusional that would be you, trying to tell other people how to read that.
  18. Robes

Congratulations generally starts off a whine thread, add "miller, right now" as the title and there you go.

Now iIts time to go watch ironman 3, then the first 3 episodes in season 5 of sons of anarchy then go to bed so you will have to thank me tomorrow.
  19. Hatamoto

wow that sounds testosterone and irony filled to a level someone such as myself am not used to, have a manly sleep with many overpoped special ops dreams ... wake up with "ill be back" to make sure the bed bugs wont bite next time either
  20. Oain Niao

It is about them choosing the correct course of action. dont have nothing to do with numbers. obviuosuly they should have went to esamir because they had the advantage. its not about how many people they had, but why they didnt choose to attack esamir even though they had the number advantage. he didnt count how many people his side had, he just said they had the population advantage. its about the choice they made.