Miller Locked..

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ISKNausicaa, Feb 21, 2014.

1. ISKNausicaa

People inside are still able to play, anyone trying to log in cant get in :/
  2. blueangleofdeath

I get the same thing too. :(
  3. SevenTwo

I was wondering why I couldn't log in with my characters on Miller and the client just timed out and crashed - it didn't say locked on the server list until a few moments ago though.

Kinda' sucks with it being Friday and one of the high activity days. I haven't even seen new Amerish yet and was hoping to get into some scrims there tonight. :(

Edit: Seems my Cobalt character can't login either. What the heck is going on? Are the EU servers coming down on a Friday for maintainance or something? o_O
  4. d3adline

I assume that's how they "fixed" the crashes, Miller server crashed everytime more than 2000 players were logged in so they just capped the server at 1999...
  5. nitram1000

So basically if you are a Miller player this game may as well be uninstalled, it's ******* useless right now.
    • Up x 2
  6. Dryblood

Can't get on woodman, stuck on "logging in"
  7. Fabricated

"Ohh well" I thought. This will probably mean a restart to. *logging out*
    "The selfownage is strong in this one"
  8. nitram1000

I mean seriously, I have thrown so much money at this game and have had aurax membership since launch.

Is it really that much to ask to be able to play the game during an evening when I come home from work?

IS THAT REALLY THAT ******* DIFFICULT? Just turn the game off during the evening if it can't handle it.

I mean the game was more stable when the player count was higher on the server, what the hell happened?

Arghhhh wish I could get all of those wasted hours on this game back, I would never have installed it had I known what a pile of **** if would turn out to be.
    • Up x 2
  9. Kaiaiaia

My membership runs till April and it will also end in April. Not gonna support a game that doesn't let me play on half the evenings in a week.
    • Up x 3
  10. ggallin

.... Sub canceled, really fed up with waiting on trying to log in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when I Play the f.... Server gets down!!!!
    3rd Weekend i cannot play--------------
    • Up x 3
  11. shd

Can't log in Woodman either. So much about 2 servers i have characters on. In game latency meter revealed how horrible european pings were, a total collapse was a logical next step :)
  12. nitram1000

I can't wait to see this game die, I will be there with my popcorn.

I am actually loading up Battlefield 4 right now, that's how bad this game has become.
  13. Shoep

Lol, it just kicked the rest of us who were still in, out as well.. yaaaaay for Miller going down on prime time
    • Up x 1
  14. ggallin

.... do we have at least any official Statement about Miller/Eu Servers or do they keepi ignoring us?????
  15. SShocK

• Up x 1
  16. Shoep

17. jaktrobot

While ur server is down come play with us on cobalt and u will see what true skill is. Miller is a low skill server.
  18. nitram1000

Tweet one of them and you may get a response. Or contact SOE support where they will ask you for your system specs suggesting that your graphics card driver crashed the server.
  19. PastalavistaBB

Can't login to Cobalt either. I'll try the US Servers. They don't seem to have such recurring problems.
  20. Antem

This is just BS. Why can't you patch this game on a Monday? We all know that there is ALWAYS something wrong with the patches and atleast 2 hotfixes follows. So WHY must you patch it at the end of the week? When people want to play! And why during prime time for EU players?!
    • Up x 4