Miller is broke again

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by KingCrimson, Nov 22, 2012.

1. KingCrimson

Something very weird going on now, invisible players, dying from lightnings whilst u are inside buildings. Been killed by people I can't see, killed some people that can't see me.

It's like people are spawning but the game isn't tracking what they are actually doing, saw a load of friendlies in a spawn tube doing stuff, but not actually moving. So you can actually kill people that aren't where they appear to be (thats how I died to the lightning indoors, I wasn't in doors from that dues perspective).
  2. Santiak

Indeed.
    It's like an easter-egg hunt, see how many stationary enemies you can find before they find your spawn-point.
  3. Rippy

It is very bad at the Freyr Amp Station on Esamir...help :(.
  4. Rippy

This is a bit strange...there where a lot of players in the area when it happend and all of us got desynced. Reloging corrected the issue but in the 3 minutes I took to relog and fly back the people I was talking to in /y where all gone. It's like the server switched resources for the area but forgot to move players.
  5. nikev21

Freyr Amp Station on Esamir cannot be capped, big problem for the last few days especially on Alerts when all other AMP stations are held apart from Freyr.