Miller Best Server 2013

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Pella, Feb 20, 2013.

1. _Xx0tic_

representing for IVRI (Vanu's Revenge, but VR as a tag was already taken by "Vanu Rangers" on another server).

"German perfection in killing"... made my day :D

Great compliment, couldn't agree more with all of you ;) See ya around
  2. Busk

Hey there,

I'm the Webmaster for Vanus Revenge and this thread greatly inspired me, so I got an idea.

Why not try to make this community even better?

I created a Teamspeak Server which I would like to establish as a place for the Miller Community to gather. It might not work out, but it's worth a try.

The address is: miller.vanus-revenge.de

Share the address, join, have a nice talk with the other factions and play together! I hope this will become >>the<< place to hangout ;-)

Best wishes,
    Busk

Disclaimer: This is my own, private oppinion and has nothing to do with Vanus Revenge itself. I host this teamspeak server myself, just using the domain. Thanks!
  3. Luzario

Maybe some of us shall pop in :D

True statement from the OP!

Best regards!
  4. Santiak

I agree completely. :)

Might sound somewhat odd, but it feels so much more rewarding playing with people you consider either comrades or rivals, rather than "merely" friendlies and enemies. As time goes on, when you become familiar with certain nicks or tags, that feeling starts to creep in, simply making it an all around better playing experience since the connection to what's going on around you deepens beyond that of random players interacting and outfit members, to "random players" you are familiar with, and can fight for or against on a deeper level.

That, and I'm happily surprised at how few nicks I've come to associate with the words "oh no.." in a purely negative way, not in the "oh no, hard fight" way - those there are plenty of. ;)
  5. Cooper

Thankyou OP. I couldn't agree more.

I've been away from Planetside 2 this past month, but from what I'm hearing things have really picked up in terms of inter-outfit cooperation in all empires. It's making looking forward to getting back in-game next week.

My thanks go to the TR and NC outfits who constantly make the fights interesting rather than just a grind of numbers bumping up against one another.

Knowing that we're coming up against not just one outfit with their squads / platoon but multiple outfits working together across multiple platoons really does make PS2 feel epic with a sense of scale that is so much more than just numbers of people on screen.
  6. ElectTheDead

Busk already mentioned it above, but Miller now has an inter-faction TeamSpeak! Spread the word and chime in :D Everybody is welcome!

Sponsored by the german outfit Vanus Revenge!

miller.vanus-revenge.de

We're also thinking about setting up forums for the server in general. Do let us know of any ideas!
  7. Arquin

The last point is something I expect SOE to be doing, honestly. It shouldn't be up to the community to rent a domain just to discuss.
  8. Dignity

I don't know about you guys, but maybe we could all take a little from our donations to create a general Miller gathering point, it doesn't have to be much, but it would be awesome.

Love seeing regular people all the time, and I take great joy in killing known faces and fighting alongside others.
  9. Busk

That's right, but I rather spend some bucks per month on this than not seeing it at all. If you'd like to, you can always help with making the teamspeak server more public.