Miller Best Server 2013

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Pella, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Pella

Nice to see other outfits doing there thing. Almost brought a tear to my eye last night. I was reminiscing the old PS1 days. When outfits knew each other and brought a sense of competitiveness to the game.

The game is almost turning away from the daily farm, to more of a rivalry. For me anyway.

There are lots of good outfits now on Miller, Which i wont name, because i don't want to tend your Egos. But you know who you are.

Seeing certain outfit Tags you now know you have a good fight on your hands.

Other servers are yet to experience this.

GG.
    • Up x 2
  2. LordMondando

Hopefully server mergers help with the rest of the player community in reaching what I call 'Miller tiem'.
    • Up x 1
  3. Dotz0r

100% agreed with OP. Starting to see the same names in the kill feed now and the banter forumside/planetside is getting there especially the rivalry. Lets just hope that the game becomes somewhat more like ps1 in entirety.
  4. Weirdkitten

It's a great server and a great community too. There's competition and rivalry, but always in a friendly and tongue-in-cheek way. Love it :)
  5. Phosphoros

It's the community that makes the server so great.
    Sometimes I log in and the server is nearly empty, than I come back at the server prime time to find colossal battles.
    It gets even better when rival outfits decide to duke out in a per-defined area.

I kinda hope that there won't be server merges, so we won't have lag issues,causing some of the old population to leave :/
  6. IMTasty

I doubt Miller will be merged, can image the other EU servers being merged into Woodman though.

But yes, Miller is pretty awesome. And I love all the banter, despite not being able to play atm I still manage to have fun. :)
  7. TintaBux

Maybe one of the low population servers will be added to Miller, but as it is Miller is great, best server on PS2.
  8. Phosphoros

Still computer problems?
    What's the issue ?
  9. IMTasty

Yeah maybe, I will be honest though, I do not know much about the other EU servers other than that Woodman reaches medium.

Turned out to be my motherboard that was starting to go bad, on a laptop atm. But not to worry, wont miss me for much longer. Ordering new parts tomorrow, decided to upgrade several parts on my computer while I was at replacing the MB. :)
  10. Phosphoros

Well, I hope the new parts/computer will serve you well mate :)
  11. IMTasty

I think they will, and here's to hoping they will serve the NC badly. :)

<3
    • Up x 1
  12. Skiptis

There was some thread in general about US servers and people kept complaining about how "toxic" the atmosphere between players / outfits / factions was on a couple of them, I sat there reading through that thing thinking I'm so glad we've got more sense on Miller.

I hope your new hardware (inferior Terran technology as it might be) will serve the NC badly as well, Tasty! Just not too badly, wouldn't want to lose the colour variety in what I shoot.
    • Up x 1
  13. IMTasty

Inferior Terran technology? Hah, keep your overprices Alienware to yourself!

But yeah I do love the atmosphere on Miller, by far the mature and friendly one, and that's despite being the largest.

Ofc all NC and VS are complete ********, but the rest are really nice. :)
  14. Arquin

Aww, I love you guys too <3

[IMG]
  15. huller

I feel like doing this to the VS and NC outfits here:

[IMG]

granted, I'll be in a MAX and the fist goes in the face but hey, it's the gesture that counts :p
    • Up x 2
  16. piggy

this is more the vanu guy to me!
    http://1.bp.************/-ACpgJgbcgQA/UH2D5ZQlmmI/AAAAAAAAAv0/1KP0pn0HLgQ/s1600/SexyUnicornGuy.jpg
  17. Dictatorfish

That guy must have been paid a **** load of money for that photo shoot
  18. AquaKiller

Thankfully for mankind, that's a CGI not a real actor.

MILLER EU
    I recognize you for your...
    ... love for combined arms [BRTD],
    ... vast and deadly numbers [DIG],
    ... clever tactics and skillful players [DWG],
    ... ambition and efficiency [GOON],
    ... persistence and patience [BMC],
    ... usage of Sunderers as a fighting vehicles [MoX],
    ... german perfection in killing [IVRI],
    ... free bumps on forumside [FG],
    ... ferocity during infantry skirmishes [DEIM],
    ... quick relocation abilites [BMC],
    ... infantry players [SoV],
    ... guerilla tactics [MM].

and many, many more. From [WASP] with love!
    • Up x 6
  19. Arquin

I agree entirely. If it wasn't for the community I wouldn't be playing right now, but seeing lots of familiar names not just on VS but TR and NC too, and all the smacktalk and whatnot. It's just great. And what you said about seeing outfit tags and knowing you're gonna have a good fight on your hands, yes. That's what I perhaps love the most. Not just killing some casual joes here and there but the sense of friendly, but fierce competition. Just awesome.
  20. pnkdth

Much love. /DWG