Miller Air Squads!

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Icefire, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Icefire

Hi i`m searching for an outfit mostly based on Air units, especially ESF. Right now i have a char on the TR side, but i only played him occasionally, haven´t commited to anything yet, though VS and TR are my favorite.

I really want to learn the air game, get better at it, and be succesfull at it, with a fitting outfit, who could help me learn and have alot of fun in ops. The size/activity should be big enough to matter. Occasional specops etc. where do you something else (Tank/Infantry stuff) would be great, but primary is airgame.

My favorite playstyles is finding a weakspot and hammer it with as much force as possible, if superiority all the time isn`t possible, brute force a temporay one with hit n run, or in group setting, make enemy commit, so teamplay can defeat said enemy.

I have TS3 installed, but if the outfit prefer mumble etc. no problems, on very old security CD i still have a roger wilco client or battlefieldcommunicator (good ol´BFC). I aiming at 2-3 major play session a week, combined with some smaller. Language preference would be german, but english is fine to, just need a few days to get familiar with accent and activily using the language.

So, well do i find an fitting and able outfit for me here on Miller?

Regards,
    ParisTeta (charname for now on TR side, but like i said haven`t commited to anything, because without an outfit, it`s wasted money right now)
  2. SebDollar