[Guide] MG-H1 Watchman: Highly Technical Weapon Guide

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Iridar51, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Iridar51

• Up x 2
  2. Armcross

I like 4x scope. Good thing
    I have wide mousepad.
  3. Klondor

Can you believe that people adamantly say that this weapon is garbage? I can't, i regularly clear rooms with it, this is by far my new favorite LMG, i'm even prepared to step back into making Montages because of this marvelous tool of death and destruction.
  4. Iridar51

It's somewhere on the TORQ level. Personally I don't like it, but it clicks with a lot of people.
  5. Klondor

Well, i'm making a sudden 180. After playing more extensively with this, this weapon is pretty awful when it comes to accuracy. Why on earth would they give this thing a standing ADS value of 0.25, that's 0.05 off from the Artmistice and Hailstorm, it's reminding me a lot of what the pre-buff Butcher had going on, missing too many shots when they should be hitting because they keep straying too far away from my point of aim.

I hate to say it, but the Watchman needs better accuracy stats.
  6. DarkStarAnubis

+1 on increasing ADS accuracy.

What's the point of having IA (thus increasing DMG at the far end of the range) if the weapon is rather ADS inaccurate to begin with.

As bullet hose for short range engagements is not bad, but there are already alternatives on the table

1. If you want a lot of bullets but long reload --> Carv
    2. if you want not many bullet but quick reload --> MSW-R
  7. Iridar51

It's not "at the far end", IA does higher damage than SPA at 20m already. When moving, Watchman is the most accurate LMG out there for first 5-6 shots.
  8. DarkStarAnubis

You are right Iridar.

I was equating IA with HVA (less dmg at short range, more dmg at long range) but IA does not do that.