Metro 2033 Free on Humble Bundle.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ribero, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Ribero

I know it's not game discussion, just putting here for the initial publicity.

Metro 2033 is free on The Humble Bundle today,

https://www.humblebundle.com/store After following that link (it will require you to provide an E-mail address) they'll E-mail a link for you to follow, from which you can claim the game on Steam.

You can also have an additional gift URL link sent to the same E-mail, if you want to link a friend to it too.

It needs to be claimed within the next 20 hours though.
    • Up x 5
  2. Paragon Exile

SOE Mod 4 incoming!
    • Up x 1
  3. Ribero

Going to exile it to Off topic, where threads go to die :(

And all I was trying to do, was do people a favour.
  4. Goldmonk

In before lock lol
  5. Goldmonk

6. Goldmonk

We are headed to the off-topic forums! Everyone to battlestations!! (picture on post above didn't work)
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. QQlazors

Lol, SOE forumside monitoring must be slow ATM. Maybe it's down for maintenance :p
  8. Ribero

I like to think the Mods just have a heart, and are letting this thread stay here a while, so more people can get a free game :p
  9. Alan Kalane

Please keep posts constructive as suggested within the SOE forum Guidelines. Thank you!

JUST KIDDING!
    [IMG]
  10. thingymajigy

In before switch
  11. NoctD

Too bad its for 2033 which I already have and not Last Light. Still +1 for letting us know.
  12. johnway

Yay! i love free games. Take a lesson SOE. if you want people to love you, you must give free stuff! despite this game being free to play. And they gave us a couple of free weapons. cameo. Helmet.

That was a not too subtle hint for SOE to give me some free composite armor. So um yeah, some freebies?
  13. thingymajigy

Snickers to the person who correctly guesses which SOE Mod moves this thread to off topic
  14. Ribero

Gonna go with 02.
  15. thingymajigy

going with mod 20
  16. Ribero

Lasted longer than I expected, thanks Mods.
  17. Matt879

The one high-quality game that they give away is one that I already have, damn you humble bundle!