"Message Courier" mission on Esamir

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RileyRocks, Nov 24, 2020.

1. RileyRocks

The dev team should be forced to do this mission.

This mission made me take a harasser from the southwest warpgate, directly into the hazard site in the northeast. I lost two harassers because I had about a minute and 30 seconds to find the objective before I exploded. Both times I got stuck on the rocks before I could even find the objective site. The area is too dark, and honestly you die too fast to figure out how to solve this.
  2. JobiWan

Pretty my experience on Amerish too. Got stuck three times in the rocks, so tedious.
  3. DataGhost

There are only a few places where you can safely cross into the SWG area. Most of them are indicated by poles with red (blinking?) lights on them. In my experience, though, I've only had markers at bases and the objective always progressed soon after entering the corresponding hex (so pretty far away tbh), never in the actual SWG area. Where was the marker and where were you when this happened?

I've done this mission plenty of times, never had any problem like this. Without looking into your profile, it sounds like you need driving lessons and learn how to read the map. It's very, very rare that you can just drive in a straight line to the waypoint, you'll have to come up with a route for every waypoint. But I see you have 5d of playtime in a Harasser so I find it hard to believe you'd run into trouble like this. Can you give examples of where you got stuck and where the objective marker was? If it's bugged, the devs will surely need this info to adjust the mission.