[Suggestion] Merge and server full all the time...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lampenfieber, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Lampenfieber

In normal week some people have to wait some minutes to play in some continent, ok understand, this **** the strategy to capture the continents, but... ok.

Now is double xp, to join the game i have to wait 20-30-40 minutes to play, and i am Auraxium member, i imagine the f2p people. Ok, special weekend, but is impossible to go in, and this is normal days are not so different. Get worst when the game crash, another problem who happens all the time, so we have to go back to end of the line to wait all over again... its frustating...

So, as a sugestion, SOE have to see that some servers have more people than the server can handle, its a fact! So, can open more spots or do something! I dont know the others, but i spent money in this game, and alots of people too, i think is a disrespect with us all to wait in this infinite queue to play and developers have to present some solution for one more problem...

Thanks.
  2. Kumaro

What can i say. They merge and then decide to do something to bring people back. SOE in a nutshell XD

Also it's easter now so a lot of people has a time of and can play games again :)
  3. Ashnal

So join and fight on the continent you spawn on while you wait to join your desired continent?
  4. Chinchy

So you couldn't get to the crown so you logged off? why didn't you go to Amerish?
  5. Vapid

Screenshot or it didn't happen.