Mercenaries - Black Ops, Airborne Infantry

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by WarbirdTD, Jun 23, 2013.

1. SNAFUS

2. SNAFUS

3. SNAFUS

Just because.
  4. Hosp

You guys still alive? If so, anyone there that I can PM about help w/ making a video?
  5. SNAFUS

6. SNAFUS

Jeez I take a break and the thread drops to oblivion, bumping us back to relevance.
  7. Pattyfathead1

MERC - Great Dudes. Check em out. If you already have an outfit, Connery TR. Make sure you are part of The Terran Alliance!
  8. Pattyfathead1

Thread needs some love. On it!
  9. SNAFUS

Hit us up every Wed and Fri 6pm pst, any potential recruits are welcome to role with us for a test run.
  10. Pattyfathead1

11. SNAFUS

Check us out tonight, we'll be running a heavy focus on our vehicle play. And as always I'm always looking for new or old pilots to join our ranks.
  12. SNAFUS

Friendly reminder to all our applicants, please make sure to apply on our forums, as your in game app will be ignored until that is done.
    http://mercgg.com/
  13. SNAFUS

Feel free to contact us in game to try us out every Wed and Fri 6pm PST.
  14. SNAFUS

Join our airwing today!!!
  15. Pattyfathead1

Same place. Same time. Wednesday Night and Friday Night. 6 - 9 PM PDT.

Here is our most recent highlight reel.

16. Pattyfathead1

Well, might as well dust off our thread. Still going strong in game, just don't pay attention to this much. Recent gameplay below.

17. Pattyfathead1

We are still available to anyone playing TR that is looking for a tight knit group of people to go stomp the fields of Auraxis with.
  18. Pattyfathead1

Welcome. Everyone new or that is coming back to check out the game. [MERC] is still out there going strong, and diving into the construction system, if anyone wants to join up. Head on over to www.MERCGG.com and put in an application.
    • Up x 1
  19. Pattyfathead1

We are here for you Connery. If you need a TR outfit, look us up.
  20. llNomadll

Great outfit. Recommended!